IGNORED

Need Parking Advice

Lack of Action Man

Veering off topic slightly, but why can't they fine you?

Curious as I assume they have a sign and what not warning you?!

My understanding is that, basically, it is illegal to fine someone for what is technically trespassing. They dress it up to look official and contract a company to send you a fine that looks genuine. Most people pay it as they don't know any better. Just ignore the two or three letters they send and they will go away.

Watchdog did a programme on these companies a while back. Lots online about them as well.

My understanding is that, basically, it is illegal to fine someone for what is technically trespassing. They dress it up to look official and contract a company to send you a fine that looks genuine. Most people pay it as they don't know any better. Just ignore the two or three letters they send and they will go away.

Watchdog did a programme on these companies a while back. Lots online about them as well.

Loads on the Web about this

My wife got one of these for not parking within the designated space at M&S Longwell Green! I just ignored the threatening letters and then they stopped sending them. It's a scam.

For saturdays game it is likely that I will only be able to get to Ashton 25-30 mins before k/o and I was wondering where the best place to park in this eventuality would be? :unsure:

Beauley Road in Southville always spaces here (far end of Raleigh Road) i usually park here on a Saturday, takes aprox 20 mins to walk to the ground, hope this helps

Thanks for the info, wasn't aware!

Archived