IGNORED

Sam Baldock: A Hammers' View & City's Striking Options

The Exiled Robin

Tuesday night was undoubtedly one anyone at Ashton Gate will remember for a long, long time.

Goals, chances, a big win and a new star striker signing surprise at half-time!

One of three new posts on The Exiled Robin tonight, this includes a profile of new signing Sam Baldock from journalist and Hammers fan Tom Victor, a mini-review of last night's excitement and a brief analysis of the attacking options now on offer to City manager McInnes

http://exiledrobin.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/sam-baldock-hammers-view.html

Thanks for reading - as ever comments, Facebook links, retweets etc very much welcome!

Yes Nice peice!

The centre half thing is still an issue as the man says and another midfield option is something to think about although I see Bobby reid got a couple and some plaudits this week, so who knows

My two pennyworth is get Amougou while we can, but hey I guess DM knows more than me if we dont!

Thanks everyone, glad you enjoyed!

Think Amougou is a no-go, not sure his attitude fits with McInnes hard working and close knot style from what I can gather, and there's been no noise about that other than via the fans.

DaveF: yes, technically correct I s'pose, but I reckon he could beat me over 20 metres!!!

Archived