IGNORED

Bristol City Player Help Needed

Bcfc3660

Im trying to reactivate my Player account, i can log in fine. I click on the subscription i want, 12 months for £37.99, click on payment type and finally click on proceed to payment. When the next page comes up it says....

Access Denied

Unfortunately, you are not currently eligible to access this area of the site.

I know this. You have to pay to be able to view or use the content. This is what i want to do.

Help!

What web browser are you using?

If you're using Internet explorer, try resetting it.

Click 'Start' > Type in the search box, "Internet options" > Click on 'Advanced' tab on the top right > Click on the button that says 'Reset...' > TIck the box that says 'Delete personal settings' > Click on 'Reset'

internet-explorer-reset-default.png

---

If not or that doesn't work, try downloading a different web browser like chrome. www.ninite.com/chrome - just click on 'Download' and run the application.

Good luck!

I have a Mac. I will see if i can reset my internet. Its not the internet telling me

What web browser are you using?

If you're using Internet explorer, try resetting it.

Click 'Start' > Type in the search box, "Internet options" > Click on 'Advanced' tab on the top right > Click on the button that says 'Reset...' > TIck the box that says 'Delete personal settings' > Click on 'Reset'

internet-explorer-reset-default.png

---

If not or that doesn't work, try downloading a different web browser like chrome. www.ninite.com/chrome - just click on 'Download' and run the application.

Good luck!

Safari 6. I have a Mac. Its the Player website that says i don't have access.

Archived