IGNORED

Maynard To Cardiff (According To Their Fans)

BS3_RED

West Ham must have so little faith in their players. Morrison (idiot that he is, granted) didn't last one window and Baldock is now gone. If Maynard goes that's just a massive waste. If they want to shit him that badly then Nicky will likely never get a seven-figure fee again.

Funny how the world works.

Maynard wants to leave, goes on a cheap to West ham. We get Sam Baldock, a better younger player with lots of potential for roughly the same price we sold Nicky for. Now Maynard can't get in the team at WH so will go back to a championship club.

I'm kind of glad that Maynard left, we wouldn't have been able to sign Baldock otherwise.

Fixed

Ahh well spotted sir, but if i may explain, I think he will get games, but from the bench, Baldock has now signed for us since. Jarvis is now a £10m West Ham player!.. I don't know anymore, I just don't understand why Sam signed him if hes going to sell him on the cheap, I would almost understand if there was a new gaffer, but.. Doesn't Jarvis kinda play the positions Nicky was hoping to try playing out wide?

Poor Micky almost feel sorry him

Funny how the world works.

Maynard wants to leave, goes on a cheap to West ham. We get Sam Baldock, a better younger player with lots of potential for roughly the same price we sold Nicky for. Now Maynard can't get in the team at WH so will go back to a championship club.

I'm kind of glad that Maynard left, we wouldn't have been able to sign Baldock otherwise.

We dont know yet if he is a better player than Maynard.

I think its worked out very well for us.

Maynard is too young to be a new striking option at the Malaysian Tiger Bay Dragons LTD. Helguson, Smith and Bellamy are all knocking on a bit so they don't need a sulky young boy in their ranks. Would give me a dilemma tomorrow though. Who to abuse first? Maynard or Bellamy? Tough call.....

They are signing tommy what's his face from qpr so I doubt they will go for maynard. They will have waay too many strikers on there books. We shall see. Definately would be the figure of hatred if he moved to cardiff

Why would he be hated, I'd be too busy pissing myself at him :laughcont:

Archived