IGNORED

Odds To Change For City.

Rednready

Listen, like others have said, the chances of us winning the league is extremely unlikely!! ;)

Rednready's original post was about getting promotion - that's a first or second place finish or winning the play-offs. That's why 25/1 or 20/1 or whatever were great odds. I bet that the Reading supporters themselves also thought their chances of winning the Championship last year were extremely unlikely !!!!!!!! ;)

Surely spread betting is the better option, you could have bought their points for 52 at the start if the season, I got on them at 53.5 after the palace game

Hi LP, could you explain the spread betting option. I'me old school and have not tried it ? If its a long process, pm me.

Hi LP, could you explain the spread betting option. I'me old school and have not tried it ? If its a long process, pm me.

It's like share dealing, there is a price to buy and a price to sell.

So at the start if the season you could 'buy' the city points at 52. If you bet 10 pounds a point you would win 100 pounds if they finished on 62 points, likewise, were they to finish on 42 points you would lose 100

It's like share dealing, there is a price to buy and a price to sell.

So at the start if the season you could 'buy' the city points at 52. If you bet 10 pounds a point you would win 100 pounds if they finished on 62 points, likewise, were they to finish on 42 points you would lose 100

Thanks for that LP, a new dimension to my gambling career.

Thanks for that LP, a new dimension to my gambling career.

Can be very risky. For example, if you'd sold the number of runs Hashim Amla scored for SA in the first test (it would have been about 50 runs) at £5 per run, you would have lost about £520. If you dabble you need to have a limit on what you can lose.

Following today's result against Cardiff, I would expect the 25/1 with Coral to be reduced. This was the whole point of the original post.

Dear God its just basic maths.

I recently asked a 35 year old female sports coach to help me with the modern maths, She asked me to explain, so I politely asked how many times can 70 go into 35 ?

Did she answer or allow you to try for yourself?

Currently 18-1with Ladbrokes and Skybet to win promotion.

I think that's still good value if you put it with an accumulator with say Chelsea top 4, or Sheffield United promotion, not my picks, but just an idea to increase you're odds.

Rednready's original post was about getting promotion - that's a first or second place finish or winning the play-offs. That's why 25/1 or 20/1 or whatever were great odds. I bet that the Reading supporters themselves also thought their chances of winning the Championship last year were extremely unlikely !!!!!!!! ;)

My message was tongue and cheek, from some of the replies on the thread. Hence the ;)

Archived