IGNORED

I Don't Mean To Be Negative But For Goodness Sake...

JammyOne

Its an absolute disgrace the lack of ambition form the board and the management and don't get me started on the players, over-paid bunch of journeymen. The best we can buy is a cockney reject, commitment over the stadium has vanished, as a life long fan I am disgusted at the lack of communication from the board. We still don't have the defender that we've needed for 3 years and I hope it rains for the rest of the summer. We need a change of manager fast otherwise we'll be playing the gas next season. We've got no creativity. Why haven't we put in a bid for messi? Why aren't tickets free? I've been a season ticket holder for 300 years but not now, its a disgrace what's happening to our club. Woolford couldn't score in a brothel at the moment.

Tounge in cheek!

It would be fantastic to get 4 against Blackburn.

The venom directed at Kean from their fans during a real beating would be incredible.

sorry while i would obviously love us to get 4 v blackburn, the shit that man has had to go through in the last 12 months is incredible, i would take no pleasure in seeing this......i just remember the game last christmas when they lost at home to west brom 2-1, to be stood out in the pouring rain with the fans screaming abuse at him takes a very strong man.....it is not his fault that he has been kept on his job, he should have been sacked i agree, but to keep his dignaty and fight through all of this is very admirable and i for one hope he has a good season

It would be fantastic to get 4 against Blackburn.

The venom directed at Kean from their fans during a real beating would be incredible.

That would indeed be blissful and, oddly enough, possibly beyond the realms of a cigar, a glass of 14 year old rum and watching the Tropicana.

sorry while i would obviously love us to get 4 v blackburn, the shit that man has had to go through in the last 12 months is incredible, i would take no pleasure in seeing this......i just remember the game last christmas when they lost at home to west brom 2-1, to be stood out in the pouring rain with the fans screaming abuse at him takes a very strong man.....it is not his fault that he has been kept on his job, he should have been sacked i agree, but to keep his dignaty and fight through all of this is very admirable and i for one hope he has a good season

I do agree with what you say about Kean, he has had a lot to put up with.

That said, he clearly is a fool, his remarks about Allardyce were recorded, and now he faces court action over his comments.

I do agree with what you say about Kean, he has had a lot to put up with.

That said, he clearly is a fool, his remarks about Allardyce were recorded, and now he faces court action over his comments.

agreed he should have resigned by now, however what he said about allardyce is merely excuses for keeping his job, if you were in same situation when everyone ants you to lose your job would you not try and defend yourself no matter how desperate it may sound?

Archived