IGNORED

Drum In The Atyeo

miketh2nd

Yes I know what your thinking usually people moan it's used too much , I got a head ache..... But no started this thread to say it was used in correct effect wasn't over used at all and if anything maybe used a little more.

Some of the guys at the back of G block tried a few songs without many joining in , I think the atmosphere was alright but could have been better in the atyeo. Having said that I think many of us were so engrossed in the game itself to chant!

As someone that sits (stands :thumbsup: ) in row Z of the H block (next to said drummer), I find it infuriating sometimes to look down the rest of the Atyeo to see they have no interest in making noise, I don't always make noise as I work nights & feel ****ed most of the time, plus have a mad three year old to try & watch but, I still get so wound up when all we can muster up, especially last season was come on you reds....... when we had a corner.

When I was a younger lad, I used to sit in the Dolman & all the noise came from the Atyeo. This made me start sitting in the Atyeo, the atmos left pretty much the same time....... :(

I was in the Park End today and we tried to make the rest of the stand go, the drum was used pretty well and sometimes we would get the stand singing. Park End still has a way to go (the failed poznan with only four people comes to mind), but hopefully we can get it right and boost the atmosphere.

(Block H, Row U, Seat 24)

I was in the Park End today and we tried to make the rest of the stand go, the drum was used pretty well and sometimes we would get the stand singing. Park End still has a way to go (the failed poznan with only four people comes to mind), but hopefully we can get it right and boost the atmosphere.

Thanks for joining us, will take time to build. East end looked quality after one of the goals when a Poznan seemed to kick off.

Poznan should fail. Were not man city, poznan, Sunderland, Celtic etc etc.

No point copying it just because someone has seen it on tv.

To be fair I agree with the Poznan criticism, it's called the Poznan for a reason ie. it belongs to another club.

Bounce around the ground was joined by almost all (even the woman in front of me with one leg!!) in fact the EE was absolutely superb today a real pleasure. Noise, songs, banter, standing - quality

To be fair I agree with the Poznan criticism, it's called the Poznan for a reason ie. it belongs to another club.

Bounce around the ground was joined by almost all (even the woman in front of me with one leg!!) in fact the EE was absolutely superb today a real pleasure. Noise, songs, banter, standing - quality

Extreme balance.

Tell you what I get sick of, "were by far the greatest team ,the world has ever seen"

We're not, never have been, never will.

I cringe!

:laugh: I know what you mean! Some others are worse though... ' we are the greatest team in football ' from Cardiff always make me cringe!

:laugh: I know what you mean! Some others are worse though... ' we are the greatest team in football ' from Cardiff always make me cringe!

Hahaha. How spot on....... one of the most cringeworthy chants there are. Still, I'm sure Mr Tan will have them singing 'Bersekutu Bertambah Mutu' soon enough eh!?

Mwahahaha

Archived