IGNORED

Most Improved Player ?

Frome Red

Watching Wooly these last few games has been a joy and i hope it last for the rest of his time at BCFC. He was highly rated at Scunny with 10/12 goals before we snapped him up and finally he is showing what Millen saw in him. He could easily be our creative outlet this season if he can keep the standard of performances up.

If you don't think Woolford has improved then you are a numpty.

Think whatever you want, just stop with this whole 'Martyn Woolford has improved' bullsh*t to try and justify the abuse that was given to him. He was always a great player from the day we signed him, so no I don't think he has improved, he's finally found some confidence.

Think whatever you want, just stop with this whole 'Martyn Woolford has improved' bullsh*t to try and justify the abuse that was given to him. He was always a great player from the day we signed him, so no I don't think he has improved, he's finally found some confidence.

Wow.

He hasn't improved, he always had the ability, but not the confidence.

Ryan Taylor on the other hand HAS improved leaps and bounds, he's the one who has improved since last season.

Sorry mate but what the hell are you on ? You say it's bullsh*t tht Woolford has improved but you say "Ryan Taylor on the other hand HAS improved leaps and bounds" what do you base that on ? as well as Taylor has played this season he never really played last season due to injury to make a statement like that but on the other hand Woolford has had a massive improvement in confidence and his all round game compared to last season.

Woolford is arguably the most improved player in the league let alone Bristol City.

The fact Numpty says Taylor is most improved when he hardly kicked a ball last season highlights how little he understands about football.

Woolford our most improved player BY FAR

I agree Taylor hardly played. But I also see the fact Woolford has not improved as a player, he is getting back to the player he was with S****horpe. Yes improved for us but not as a player.

But there is no need for the insults? Why do people feel the need to do that just because of a different opinion?

I agree Taylor hardly played. But I also see the fact Woolford has not improved as a player, he is getting back to the player he was with S****horpe. Yes improved for us but not as a player.

But there is no need for the insults? Why do people feel the need to do that just because of a different opinion?

Wrong again, Woolford is playing better now then he was at S****horpe. As decent as he was for them, there were still occasions where he couldn't get into their first XI.

Like it or lump it, if you can't see he is our most improved player then **** knows what you been watching.

Wrong again, Woolford is playing better now then he was at S****horpe. As decent as he was for them, there were still occasions where he couldn't get into their first XI.

Like it or lump it, if you can't see he is our most improved player then **** knows what you been watching.

If that is aimed at me, then I am presuming you haven't read my reply properly

Granted he only made a couple of appearances last season, but look at Ryan Taylor's performances so far, his ability and fitness is on par with Jon Stead. I'm saying that he has improved because I don't remember at the time we signed him, being that good. He spent a lot of time on loan to a couple of league 2 sides, before he signed for us. Now take in to account the performances of late, and tell me is he league 2 worthy? The answer is no, when we signed him last year he was league 2 quality, now he is championship quality. Therefore it's my opinion that Ryan Taylor has improved since last year and since training with Bristol City.

Granted he only made a couple of appearances last season, but look at Ryan Taylor's performances so far, his ability and fitness is on par with Jon Stead. I'm saying that he has improved because I don't remember at the time we signed him, being that good. He spent a lot of time on loan to a couple of league 2 sides, before he signed for us. Now take in to account the performances of late, and tell me is he league 2 worthy? The answer is no, when we signed him last year he was league 2 quality, now he is championship quality. Therefore it's my opinion that Ryan Taylor has improved since last year and since training with Bristol City.

Absolute bollocks. You obviously weren't at Hull at home, Palarse away and Brighton at Home. Because TAylor came on and looked like a class act then, let alone now.

So this nonsense that he is suddenly become a Chanpionship quality player is complete B.S, he showed on numerous occasions he was good enough but got injured at the wrong time.

You have obviously not seen him play prior to this season.

Archived