IGNORED

This Season- No Excuses

Rob k

Now the bubble is completely lifted there is no excuse whatsoever to not fill that away end out in cardiff when we play them!

Personally can't wait for that game!

But what is the excuse for just over 14k in AG. Looks like the red dragons did their bit. I can understand lower attendances for teams like Peterborough. But 14k for pretty much our biggest rivals. Pretty poor really.

But what is the excuse for just over 14k in AG. Looks like the red dragons did their bit. I can understand lower attendances for teams like Peterborough. But 14k for pretty much our biggest rivals. Pretty poor really.

3 years of dire football. Keep on scoring freely and people will come back.

Part time fans sadly. They will be back now we are doing better.

Early KO may have put off a few too. Would have the restrictions will be lifted for our visit there if it was for theirs, they normally agree at start of the season and make it same for both sets of supporters don't they?

Chalky, no they do not. Avon and somerset relaxed the rules with swansea coming here, south wales police didnt relax it the other way.

I expect cardiff away will be the normal "not a bubble but is a bubble but isnt but is".

Archived