IGNORED

'extended Highlights' Getting Shorter

P'head Red

Im fairly certain that last season the extended highlights on the City player almost always surpassed 10 minutes. The extended highlights of yesterdays game lasted just 4:48, now in a game of 6 goals and many chances, wouldn't you think they would be able to break that 10 minute mark fairly easily?

Im fairly certain that last season the extended highlights on the City player almost always surpassed 10 minutes. The extended highlights of yesterdays game lasted just 4:48, now in a game of 6 goals and many chances, wouldn't you think they would be able to break that 10 minute mark fairly easily?

They have got the highlights and extended round the wrong way (Seven minutes plus on highlights)

The Cardiff City version of player has the whole 90 minutes for those who are interested, just login using your normal log in that you would use for City Player. Not sure if its just me though but the first half on the Cardiff player doesn't appear to be working........

thanks

The Cardiff City version of player has the whole 90 minutes for those who are interested, just login using your normal log in that you would use for City Player. Not sure if its just me though but the first half on the Cardiff player doesn't appear to be working........

Excellent! First half seems to be working OK for me.

Probably seeing the full 90 again might not be to everyone's taste but I wouldn't mind seeing more of this on our player if we get a good game..

They are wrong way around but yes they are shorter. Maybe due to staff leaving - with James Healey and Ed Furniss gone maybe Adam Bakers workload has increased

Brilliant!! Thank you, I was at T20 finals day yesterday

The bcfcplayer twitter account has just posted the following:

Bristol City Player @bcfcplayer

Reminder: this Twitter account is not managed, operated or otherwise associated or endorsed by Bristol City Football Club.

What is going on with @bcfcplayer highlights. Short, wrong aspect ratio and poor image quality. @AdamBakerBCFC @Mark_Perrow

Sounds like they are aware of the poor quality, no response yet but might be due to lack of resources now...

The bcfcplayer twitter account has just posted the following:

Reminder: this Twitter account is not managed, operated or otherwise associated or endorsed by Bristol City Football Club.

What is going on with @bcfcplayer highlights. Short, wrong aspect ratio and poor image quality. @AdamBakerBCFC @Mark_Perrow

Sounds like they are aware of the poor quality, no response yet but might be due to lack of resources now...

I'm not entirely sure who's using that account but it's not anyone at the club. Really rather odd and sad if you ask me

That account is nothing to do with the club as they have stated, I assume they are just the company who upload and show all the player content. That message was just them asking why all the highlights they have been receiving are such poor quality...

Nah a company wouldn't ask such questions on twitter about aspect ratio, as say it's some strange individual who's just set up a auto RSS to twitter feed bit like how the otib one on here works.

Archived