IGNORED

Player Departures?

herman

with all the new signings, our wage bill is probably the same as, if not higher than last season.

with all the talk about cutting budgets, surely there will be 2 or 3 first team players leaving. it's a bit odd to me that mcinnes is never asked about this issue during player interviews.

surely stewart, kilkenny and pitman are on wages that are only acceptable for players in the starting eleven and must depart ASAP? i imagine mcinnes must be under pressure from above to cut the wage bill dramatically.

with all the new signings, our wage bill is probably the same as, if not higher than last season.

with all the talk about cutting budgets, surely there will be 2 or 3 first team players leaving. it's a bit odd to me that mcinnes is never asked about this issue during player interviews.

surely stewart, kilkenny and pitman are on wages that are only acceptable for players in the starting eleven and must depart ASAP? i imagine mcinnes must be under pressure from above to cut the wage bill dramatically.

Agree with the three names you mentioned however I would imagine only Pitman will attract interest from other clubs, Stewart is happy sitting on his ample wages and Kilkenny will not be the first name on most managers wishlist!

Pitman to Burnley, Nobody wants Stewart and Kilkenny is on to high wages to want to leave.

Fully expect Bryan, Holloway and Edwards to get a loan between now and January.

Any news on Gerkin not playing yesterday? Might be the surprise departure

Been 2 threads on it, including my own! Thought the same, is injured. 10 days

Do you not remember? It was announced that he was injured in the starting line up and Lew Carey was on the bench instead.

Just as well Del knows better than a certain forum member who was adamant we don't need 3 keepers....

cole skuse has only got a year left on his contract? no signs of a new deal yet?

Yes Interesting this one!

Despite the thoughts of one or two indivduals on here it seems DM seriously rates Cole. The boy is getting forward more and clearly has been given a leaders role in the centre of midfield. I would suggest an offer is not far off if it has not been made already...

Despite the thoughts of one or two indivduals on here it seems DM seriously rates Cole. The boy is getting forward more and clearly has been given a leaders role in the centre of midfield. I would suggest an offer is not far off if it has not been made already...

cole skuse has only got a year left on his contract? no signs of a new deal yet?

Stoke were interested... And with Hoddlestone deal looking dead..?

They always come in with late additions..?

Why do we hang around to offer contracts to our best and most loyal players? Fontaine also had to wait ages for a new deal. I say offer Skuse a 4 year deal right away.

Why do we hang around to offer contracts to our best and most loyal players? Fontaine also had to wait ages for a new deal. I say offer Skuse a 4 year deal right away.

Let the manager decide who is worthy of a new contract

I doubt the club will give out 4 year deals it's what got us into trouble in the first place

@BurnleyOfficial RT "Burnley have signed 24 year old Striker Brett Pitman from Bristol City on a 3yr deal, undisclosed fee"

​Might be fake though as i cant find it on the official twitter....

It is fake but wouldn't be surprised if it does happen.

If we recoup what he cost us then it will be a good deal all around.

I think he is a odd player, don't really know how he is best used.

Prefer all of our other strikers over him

Archived