IGNORED

City Player - Highlights

Kibs

I know its been mentioned before but just incase anyone is interested.......

If you log on to the Cardiff City player - you can watch and enjoy the full 90 minutes again, also the extended highlights is more comprehensive than our version.

It's very noticiable that for some reason, the actual quality of the video is miles better than that on our website (even in high), It's far sharper and the colour is better. Does anyone happen to know why this is?

Of course it has been. NTTDS is a City fan, remember ;)

Yes of course :laugh:

I can understand why the editing may be different (Cardiff have used a few camera's as opposed to our one) but I can't for the life of me work out why the quality of the a video is so much poorer on our site?

Just watched the highlights on CCFC. Why is there's longer and better quality? I watched the BCFC this morning and the quality was bad, even when I selected 'high'. Plus extended was shorter than the normal ones. 4 minutes isn't exactly extended. Last season they averaged about 9 minutes - and we didn't have so many highlights!

Please don't be critical of our club.

I know that was tongue in cheek NTTDS but I was starting think there was an issue with my computer!!!

The difference in quality is quite surprising, I will be watching our highlights on the opposition site on a regular basis I think.

Archived