IGNORED

Somen Tchoyi

bornandbred

• Admin

Correct.

Just spoken to my boss who's a West Brom supporter & gets to 1 or 2 matches a month during the season. He says that although they used him mainly on the right wing, he's caapable of playing anywhere across the midfield or up front.

Just spoken to my boss who's a West Brom supporter & gets to 1 or 2 matches a month during the season. He says that although they used him mainly on the right wing, he's caapable of playing anywhere across the midfield or up front.

Time for nibor and fanatic to kiss and make up.

Seems both were correct!

So everyone was correct :D

Time to calm down

I know it is on our favourite website but I think he would be a tremendous signing,

Think he is another playmaker in the right mould but with the added advantage of height useful in both boxes

Another thread about another rumour from another site.

After the signings of Davies and Baldock, I think we can safely assume that Mr McInnes will, when required, find the CORRECT player at the correct price to enhance the playing squad of Bristol City.

I for one am happy to sit back and let Mr McInnes work his oracle in the transfer market.

That clears that 1 up then, cheers Ian! :laughcont:

Not really. He was a central attacking midfielder in Austria and won player of the year in a double title winning side. He was a central attacking midfielder internationally. His spell at West Brom was pretty disastrous. I wonder why that might be.

Not really. He was a central attacking midfielder in Austria and won player of the year in a double title winning side. He was a central attacking midfielder internationally. His spell at West Brom was pretty disastrous. I wonder why that might be.

Ok, what ever, if it make you happy, hes a 'attacking midfielder'? seriously man get a grip.

I'm guessing everyone's missed the point. If he's training with Birmingham at the moment (which seems more likely as he will be living around that area coz of WBA) then it's pretty certain that somebody will have seen BCFC and got it confused with us. I doubt we're linked at all, probably just a misunderstanding.

Archived