IGNORED

Free Agent Front 2

Welcome To The Jungle

The only thing those two could do a job for now is for their accountants. Owen has lived off a reputation from his liverpool days, he should have retired after liverpool, too many injuries and too much money = too much free time to enjoy on his horses. If someone is foolish/ desperate enough to sign him up they will have an uninterested expensive Bas Savage on their books, so they may aswell sign Bas for a fraction of owen to fall in line with FFP. Heskey, well, if any manager is desperate enough to sign him then, his chairman may as well fire him immediately for incompetence.

The only thing those two could do a job for now is for their accountants. Owen has lived off a reputation from his liverpool days, he should have retired after liverpool, too many injuries and too much money = too much free time to enjoy on his horses. If someone is foolish/ desperate enough to sign him up they will have an uninterested expensive Bas Savage on their books, so they may aswell sign Bas for a fraction of owen to fall in line with FFP. Heskey, well, if any manager is desperate enough to sign him then, his chairman may as well fire him immediately for incompetence.

So wrong on both counts I reckon.

some one told me since owen scored that goal againest the arges in 98 he has only started 80 something games!! injuries has robbed him of a awesome career and now unfortunatly he seems to have lost interest in the game and prefers horses!

as for Heskey........... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!...doesnt score and thats his job!!!!

some one told me since owen scored that goal againest the arges in 98 he has only started 80 something games!! injuries has robbed him of a awesome career and now unfortunatly he seems to have lost interest in the game and prefers horses!

as for Heskey........... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!...doesnt score and thats his job!!!!

That is not true. He's played well over 400 times since then.

And I don't believe that every England manager since 2000 would have picked Heskey if he was that bad. Clearly there is something about him.

So wrong on both counts I reckon.

Owens best was at Liverpool, they sold him at the right time when he was on the slide due to his niggling injuries, he was nowhere near the same player for Real Madrid, Newcastle or Man Utd. He lost interest years ago and if it wasnt for the money he could command, he should have retired years ago. But as always in football, you can command disgusting amounts of money based on past reputations.

Heskey was nothing more than a battering ram.

Owens downfall was when his Hamstring went for the 25th time at Liverpool. I actually thought he did quite well for RM given he mainly came off the bench. His arrogance in not wanting to join a less sucesful club is laughable though, he could still do a job for a champ club

Archived