IGNORED

According To Telegraph

ciderbeans

with people wanting buzsacky, why not him instead? okay, you have a point with the money but he will vastly improve our midfield without a doubt and we should be looking to get players like this. especially when they are so cheap. besides, kilkenny time is up here and i'd rather have someone like lansbury instead of pearson as he would be more of a goal provider for baldock

Nott's Forest have signed Henri Lansbury from Arsenal. SIGNED!!!!!

Not a loan, as we were surmising on earlier threads (apparently a contract, with a signing fee reported to be over 1 million).

Have we missed out on the midfielder we need (young player, quality, creative)?

Am I being too greedy with recent signings?

ps - Credit to all the City fans who are 'man' enough to apologise for their treatment of Woolford last season.

REMEMBER - WOOLFORD AND THE OTHER PLAYERS FROM LAST SEASONS SQUAD ARE THE PLAYERS WHO SAVED US FROM DROPPING IN TO THE ABYSS OF LEAGUE ONE / TWO.....

WE SHOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR THE 'SHIFTS' THEY PUT IN THAT ALLOW US TO ENJOY THE START TO THIS SEASON - IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP

Nott's Forest have signed Henri Lansbury from Arsenal. SIGNED!!!!!

Not a loan, as we were surmising on earlier threads (apparently a contract, with a signing fee reported to be over 1 million).

Have we missed out on the midfielder we need (young player, quality, creative)?

Am I being too greedy with recent signings?

ps - Credit to all the City fans who are 'man' enough to apologise for their treatment of Woolford last season.

REMEMBER - WOOLFORD AND THE OTHER PLAYERS FROM LAST SEASONS SQUAD ARE THE PLAYERS WHO SAVED US FROM DROPPING IN TO THE ABYSS OF LEAGUE ONE / TWO.....

WE SHOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR THE 'SHIFTS' THEY PUT IN THAT ALLOW US TO ENJOY THE START TO THIS SEASON - IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP

he cost 1 million quid we haven't got that money to spend full stop,

We never paid a million for baldock before you quote that because they owed us money,

I remember people going mad on here because we didn't put a bid in for Lee Martin from man u who went to ipswich for 1 million plus and he ended up getting loaned out to a league 1 club because he wasn't good enough,

Archived