IGNORED

Who Can It Be?

downendcity

Hi guys and girls I wonder if you can help me?

I've been having a business lunch at the Avon Gorge Hotel with an Irissh client. Although it's a business meeting it's a casual affair and while the client is wearing a suite I'm wearing my city replica track suite ( It's got the initial JM on the front but only because that was already on there when I bought it off ebay) mainly because I've come straight here from having my hair cut and coloured - to cover the grey I've gone a bit reddish/ginger - so didn't want to get hair colour on a good suite.

Anyway, the thing is this. All the way through our lunch there has been this guy sitting across from us who keeps staring, but trying to make out he's not staring - if you know what I mean? The thing is I'm sure I should know him but can't think where from. He's with a woman - looks like it could be his wife bacaue she's getting increasingly fed up that he's paying more attention to me than he is to her!

For goodness sake! Now he's trying to take a picture without me noticing but is making himself look a wally as he obviously doesn't know how to download a picture from the camera - wouldn't be surprised if he's one of the blue few!

If any of you have an idea of who it might be then please let me know.

P.S. Any more news if the rumours about Gary Monk are true??

P.S.

Think the guy might be a bit pi55ed because he's really struggling with his camera. Good thing we don't have to55ers like him posting on OTIB

Hi guys and girls I wonder if you can help me?

I've been having a business lunch at the Avon Gorge Hotel with an Irissh client. Although it's a business meeting it's a casual affair and while the client is wearing a suite I'm wearing my city replica track suite ( It's got the initial JM on the front but only because that was already on there when I bought it off ebay) mainly because I've come straight here from having my hair cut and coloured - to cover the grey I've gone a bit reddish/ginger - so didn't want to get hair colour on a good suite.

Anyway, the thing is this. All the way through our lunch there has been this guy sitting across from us who keeps staring, but trying to make out he's not staring - if you know what I mean? The thing is I'm sure I should know him but can't think where from. He's with a woman - looks like it could be his wife bacaue she's getting increasingly fed up that he's paying more attention to me than he is to her!

For goodness sake! Now he's trying to take a picture without me noticing but is making himself look a wally as he obviously doesn't know how to download a picture from the camera - wouldn't be surprised if he's one of the blue few!

If any of you have an idea of who it might be then please let me know.

P.S. Any more news if the rumours about Gary Monk are true??

Any chance you can get a sneaky photo of this guy?

you're wearing a "suite" is it a 3 piece or just two sofas? :)

I'm wearing a track suit. The client is of course wearing a 3 piece suit without any added furniture!!!

You and Brooklyn Zoo are either on a wind up or neither of you have bothered reading other threads on here today, in which case this is actually quite funny!!

Who is Brooklyn Zoo?

:whistle:

More importantly, where is he?

Who is Brooklyn Zoo?

:whistle:

More importantly, where is he?

Apparently he is sat with his Mrs in the Avon Gorge hotel taking pictures of some bloke in a City tracksuit and trying upload them to find out who it is.

This is the most bizarre wind up! I take it you are both very bored today!

I am the wife you are talking about. I want him to ask you who you are but no he won't. I really need to go home now and put the dinner on. FFS

You know what some men are like - they won't be told - but can't you help him sort out the camera?

By the way, the maitre'd has asked if your husband is disturbing or upsetting me and my guest as he does seem a bit " the worse for wear". It's OK though, it's not a problem for me in fact it's quite entertaining. Especially if he wants to know who I am when I am really just a nobody , so even fuinnier if he actually thinks I am someone else. However, I really do think you might want to get him off home soonest and before he really makes a fool of himself. The only thing worse than this would be if he was regailing this forum of his exploits!

Finally, and please don't take offence, and far be it for a man wearing a track suit to give fashion advice, but you really should know that white stillettos and black stockings is not a good look for the Avon Gorge Hotel - especially paired with a bikini!

Now he thinks my name is Jamie. It's an easy mistake to make because I'm Janesy!

The poor guy must be getting delude and confused - well you would after drinking that much at lunchtime!

You know what some men are like - they won't be told - but can't you help him sort out the camera?

By the way, the maitre'd has asked if your husband is disturbing or upsetting me and my guest as he does seem a bit " the worse for wear". It's OK though, it's not a problem for me in fact it's quite entertaining. Especially if he wants to know who I am when I am really just a nobody , so even fuinnier if he actually thinks I am someone else. However, I really do think you might want to get him off home soonest and before he really makes a fool of himself. The only thing worse than this would be if he was regailing this forum of his exploits!

Finally, and please don't take offence, and far be it for a man wearing a track suit to give fashion advice, but you really should know that white stillettos and black stockings is not a good look for the Avon Gorge Hotel - especially paired with a bikini!

I did tell him the white stilettos were so 1980's and as I am now 42 I really did not think I could pull it off.......seems I am right and will take him home immediately where we can replay his fantasies at home in private. Thank you for your honesty and I do apologise if we have caused you any discomfort.

I did tell him the white stilettos were so 1980's and as I am now 42 I really did not think I could pull it off.......seems I am right and will take him home immediately where we can replay his fantasies at home in private. Thank you for your honesty and I do apologise if we have caused you any discomfort.

When I said it didn't go with your bikini, it would have helped if you were wearing the bikini bottoms as well as the top!

I am wearing bottoms, but they are a size 10 and unfortunately I am not!

That explains it. They must have slid up the crack in your backside - that's why I couldn't see them!!

Apologies, as that's no way to speak to lady who has been lunching at the Avon Gorge Hotel!

Archived