IGNORED

Whats Up With Mickey

Red Rag

Just reading the BBC report on the WHU game tonight. Mickey failed to celebrate his goal. All is not well in golden boys world I think.

Former Crewe striker Nicky Maynard refused to celebrate after sweeping home Ricardo Vaz Te's 34th-minute cross for the Hammers' opening goal

Just reading the BBC report on the WHU game tonight. Mickey failed to celebrate his goal. All is not well in golden boys world I think.

Former Crewe striker Nicky Maynard refused to celebrate after sweeping home Ricardo Vaz Te's 34th-minute cross for the Hammers' opening goal

Former Crewe.....

Clue is in the write up.

who cares,

let it go,

I might start a thread on how crap steve torpey and Ian Baird are its about as relevent as the nicky maynard threads

Agreed. The mickey-bating is now pretty tiresome. Who cares about Maynard, if anything he's done us a favour. Baldock over Maynard every day of the week, an I've only seen Baldy play for 25 mins. Move on.

Shame he wasn't that respectful when it came to their sell on fee! That fee would of mean't a billion times more than him "not celebrating" when he SCORES PAST THEM!!! Cheers Nicky.

Anyway, we've got the last laugh. A player that IMO is 200x the player Micky is with his fee.

who cares,

let it go,

I might start a thread on how crap steve torpey and Ian Baird are its about as relevent as the nicky maynard threads

... regarding Baird I'm sure my dad once bought a signed TV from him ages ago, its still in the attic I think with BAIRD clearly still visible just below the screen. :)

... regarding Baird I'm sure my dad once bought a signed TV from him ages ago, its still in the attic I think with BAIRD clearly still visible just below the screen. :)

I used to have a tv that Sir Alex had signed, i couldnt work out why all the programmes used to last 5 minutes longer on that tv.

Shame he wasn't that respectful when it came to their sell on fee! That fee would of mean't a billion times more than him "not celebrating" when he SCORES PAST THEM!!! Cheers Nicky.

Anyway, we've got the last laugh. A player that IMO is 200x the player Micky is with his fee.

Could not have put it any better. :clap:

Baldock was interviewed in the Football League newspaper this week saying that Maynard was a big influence on him joining City , Maynard was very respectful about the club, city and fans also said that Spence and Henderson were full of praise for the club

Hah, that's a point, but wait.. are you saying they wont receive or have not received any sell on fee?, I thought they.... :blink:

Baldock was interviewed in the Football League newspaper this week saying that Maynard was a big influence on him joining City , Maynard was very respectful about the club, city and fans also said that Spence and Henderson were full of praise for the club

Ssshhh. You'll upset those with an agenda. This forum is no place for the truth.

Reading the article I did notice the words struck through above weren't mentioned so presume Micky not too enamoured with the fans. Baldock does go on to say,

"I know he got into a bit of trouble with a couple of things he said towards the end of his time here, but he said it was a great place and great club".

At least we can be grateful that he's didn't rubbish the Club or try to dissuade Baldock from coming here.

Do you think that... just possibly...we can lure him back here, to AG? :o

I would have him back, what an amazing piece of business that would be and what a strike-force

Wouldn't want him back. Far happier with our strike force now than when he was here. I hold no grudge towards Mickey but I damn sure want us to prove that leaving us wasn't the best option for him.

Archived