IGNORED

Transfer Targets?

lilciderhed

Thinking about next season, who should our main transfer targets be, if any?

I would love to see us snatch Trundle or Britton from swansea and I would gladly welcome Luke Beckett of Stockport.

Who realistically should we go for next season?

players that are at the bottom of div 2? thats who would come!

Well, to be honest, this may seem crazy, but i dont think we need strikers.

Roberst and peacock should have been up front ALL season, now we would have been up.

Also with lita, miller and now gillespie in the wings, i think we should be strong enough. Dont get me wrong, i would welcome strikers too - but for me it isnt top priority.

If the tinman retires, his replacement is a must, as Wilkshire looks lost. If the Doc goes, a replacement for him is a must, as Burnell is not Doc class.

And i think whoever is in charge needs to sort out a formation and the best team. Why danny plays Woodman on the left i will never ever ever know.

For players to come from bristol, and with 35000 fans there, i was embarassed in all honesty, but we did not have anything.

Tactics need to be sorted. Say if I'm worng, but surely if they have a strong defence, you play two wingers out wide to draw 2 defenders out of their line, which would have left miller and roberts against their 2 centre backs, something they would have found easier than against 4 defenders and a strong midfield. tinman did not have an outlet, bothe rougie and woodman played far too deep and rougie did not put a cross in all day.

we gave up at half time in my view.

Phew, off thread, but I'm glad that now thats off my chest!

Our strikers aren't good enough and we have no-one in midfield scoring goals, John Murphy of Blackpool and Mark Bridge-Wilkinson of Port Vale, goalscoring target man and goal scoring midfielder, both on Bosmans.

Just a few names i think are worth going for

Wellens - center midfielder ( bosman )

penault - left sided midfielder/ wingback ( bosman)

kinsella center midfieder (bosman ) wages may be problem

ewan Roberts would score goal (in short term) a good player for miller to learn from.

We also need:

right back

goalkeeper

goalscorer

Player i would most like to see at AG would be

LUKE BECKETT

what do you all think??

Guest ni_bcfc

we dont need a keeper phillips is class i agree on a striker, need one to get the goals in our top goalscorer was peacock he only got 14 and look at other stikers in divison 2 the teams below us got like 20+ goals

Just a few names i think are worth going for

Wellens - center midfielder ( bosman )

penault - left sided midfielder/ wingback ( bosman)

kinsella center midfieder (bosman ) wages may be problem

ewan Roberts would score goal (in short term) a good player for miller to learn from.

We also need:

right back

goalkeeper

goalscorer

Player i would most like to see at AG would be

LUKE BECKETT

what do you all think??

I like the look of a lot of those names, but I know there are other clubs in div one looking at Wellens and Roberts.

But I disagree with the need for a new goalie and a new right back

Phillips is arguably the best keeper in the division and gets better every year.

And Carey and Amankwaah are both more than capable right-backs.

Archived