IGNORED

City Goals

fishy

Thanks Weston Red, although I just receive a message to say there are no videos to view at this time! Is this because I'm trying to watch from outside the UK or are UK based viewers getting the same message? Foxtel used to show a round up of Championship goals but I haven't seen it listed this year and therefore haven't seen any of the goals!!!

Anyone know where I can see highlights of the City games so far this season. I've been out of the country so want to see what the team are playing like. I hear it's very good. I've seen the results but want to see how they are playing.

This has got to be the 4th or 5th 'where can i see highlights' thread

Yeah BBC and Sky both region lock their free highlights, Virgin media are the same.

Options really revolve around around using one of the methods to mask where you are using the internet from but they tend to slow the internet down to the point where watching videos is hard work (well the free methods).

Or hoping someone puts them on Youtube and they aren't deleted too quickly.

Or paying for player, last season they put the goals on the free videos section but not sure if thats happening this year.

Archived