IGNORED

Carroll Signs For West Ham

Chalkie

The deal was totally dependent on Maynard moving on.

Mental when you consider maynards Transfer fee and saved wages will just about cover carroll for a year and then hammers not have anything to show for it. I dont even think the difference of maynard and carrolls abilities will be a determining factor on them staying up either.

Liverpool fans aren't happy, despite his problems AC was very popular with the fans. Big gamble by Rodgers always feel you will need a plan B a lot of the time.

Yup, their forum, LFCReds, suggests exactly that. Feel like he's been treated with no respect whatsoever. And, you know what, I completely agree. Disgraceful.

Good luck to him!

Rodgers will be out of work by Christmas. Said it to a Liverpool fan when he was appointed and stand by the sentiment even more now.

He's taken risks with his signings and angered the fans with his treatment of Carroll and, of course, opened his account with a 3-0 defeat against West Brom.

Carroll could well see the departure of 2 of his managers this season!

Maynard is a better footballer than Carroll, as are many players. Carroll is good at what he does, I just don't think much of what he does.

I know which one I would have at city. Liverpool never Played to his strengths which was getting crosses into,the box. He is and always will be A class above the premier league wannabe.

I know which one I would have at city. Liverpool never Played to his strengths which was getting crosses into,the box. He is and always will be A class above the premier league wannabe.

I'd rather have Nicky back, I'm sure there are people who will understand why. His sweet finishes when he was popping in 20 a season proved what he can do, Carroll's strengths were shown at Euro 2012 and it wasn't pretty.

Rodgers will be out of work by Christmas. Said it to a Liverpool fan when he was appointed and stand by the sentiment even more now.

He's taken risks with his signings and angered the fans with his treatment of Carroll and, of course, opened his account with a 3-0 defeat against West Brom.

Carroll could well see the departure of 2 of his managers this season!

But if it works...... he'll be considered a hero won't he so time will tell. You can't argue that Allen, Sterling and Borini have looked exciting and promising so far for them.

I'd rather have Nicky back, I'm sure there are people who will understand why. His sweet finishes when he was popping in 20 a season proved what he can do, Carroll's strengths were shown at Euro 2012 and it wasn't pretty.

Are you mad? You would have Maynard here instead of Carroll?!

But if it works...... he'll be considered a hero won't he so time will tell. You can't argue that Allen, Sterling and Borini have looked exciting and promising so far for them.

Allen and sterling have. Borini has looked poor so far.

Maynard is a better footballer than Carroll, as are many players. Carroll is good at what he does, I just don't think much of what he does.

In what way is Maynard a better footballer?

From memory Carroll is an established premier league footballer, Maynard has never played in the Premier League.

Carroll is an England regular, how many caps does Nicky have?

Carroll has scored goals both in the Premier League and for England, how many goals has Nicky scored at the top level?

Rose tinted glasses my friend, NM was a panic buy by City, had one good season, got injured doing something no pro footballer should do, and is about to come back to Championship level, which as most people agree is a long way from being international or Premier League standard.

One will always be in the premier league and around the england squad the other a championship player. Says it all.

The latest England squad named Sturridge, Carroll, Defoe and Wellbeck up front. Other nations must be quaking in their boots. Carroll is one of the best in the country at what he does, if you subscribe to the brand of dull, monotonous football that is produced.

In what way is Maynard a better footballer?

From memory Carroll is an established premier league footballer, Maynard has never played in the Premier League.

Carroll is an England regular, how many caps does Nicky have?

Carroll has scored goals both in the Premier League and for England, how many goals has Nicky scored at the top level?

Rose tinted glasses my friend, NM was a panic buy by City, had one good season, got injured doing something no pro footballer should do, and is about to come back to Championship level, which as most people agree is a long way from being international or Premier League standard.

In a higher league, true, but last season Carroll scored 4 goals from 88 shots. Great work from an established Premier League striker.

Archived