IGNORED

Bristol Rovers Sign Chinese Striker

Taunton_City

It does not suprise me that Bristol City has such a bad name at other clubs when all you read on your forum pages is bad language or infered bad language towards your own players and staff and other clubs.

It shows the lack of proper upbring you must have all missed out on, never mind you cannot educate PORK or whatever the smell is that comes out of the gate.

Try a bit of boob cricket, throwing bricks at away teams buses and pushing over policeman and ripping up seats.. all at our exlusive family club, Bristol Rovers.

It does not suprise me that Bristol City has such a bad name at other clubs when all you read on your forum pages is bad language or infered bad language towards your own players and staff and other clubs.

It shows the lack of proper upbring you must have all missed out on, never mind you cannot educate PORK or whatever the smell is that comes out of the gate.

"It shows the lack of proper upbring" 'eh? You must have been gutted that so many of this years GCSE English papers were downgraded from C grade to D.

You all still whinging about the phantom win against Wycombe? No but fair play the Gas most be one of the stongest sides in the division pal, holding 22 other clubs really is summat special. :dancer2:

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/Bristol-Rovers-pressure-playing-home-telling-team/story-16812186-detail/story.html

"Bristol Rovers are a big club in this division and there is always a big crowd, who expect a lot from their team. I'm beginning to wonder if one or two of the players are struggling to handle that." M. McGhee.

Nuff said

http://www.thisisbri...tail/story.html

"Bristol Rovers are a big club in this division and there is always a big crowd, who expect a lot from their team. I'm beginning to wonder if one or two of the players are struggling to handle that." M. McGhee.

Nuff said

Big crowd? 5,000? I would like to what happens to the Gas if they were playing in front of 6,000 ffs. -_-

http://www.thisisbri...tail/story.html

Nuff said

Well they're losing in front of 2610 tonight. How low do the crowds have to get before they can handle it ?

Archived