IGNORED

Jim White!

Robiness

Don't particularly dislike any of the presenters - just doing their job, but hate the whole deadline day charade, built up and glamourised by sky as if it's really exciting when really its a pathetic circus, a merry-go-round of egos. Clubs swapping players like they're in the playground with their attax cards. Agents circulating around the shoal like sharks in a feeding frenzy. Thought us fans applauded loyalty? Makes me sick tbh.

The one SSN presenter i can't stand is Alex Quinn / Hammond / ...................... insert surname of jockey she's having affair with

she aint as fit as people make out and she just annoys me.

re Jim White - i like him, bit of personality to the channel. some of the blokes on there are so monotone and boring.

The one SSN presenter i can't stand is Alex Quinn / Hammond / ...................... insert surname of jockey she's having affair with

she aint as fit as people make out and she just annoys me.

re Jim White - i like him, bit of personality to the channel. some of the blokes on there are so monotone and boring.

I agree Gambit she is the ropey one out of all the females. She would be last on every blokes pick of them I reckon.

I agree Gambit she is the ropey one out of all the females. She would be last on every blokes pick of them I reckon.

What about Claire Tomlinson? She's aged like a greasy kebab!

Archived