IGNORED

4 Games 8Th Place

Jon atyeo is my dad

That is one giant leap forward in my opinion!

Also with the international break at least we will be working hard to put all our mistakes right! Rather than floating around in dreamland thinking were better than what we are!

One long season ahead!

Lots wanted us to stay up lots wanted mid table showing progress, well we're over achieving beyond mosts expectations.

Think we can all be absolutley delighted going into the international break in 8th place, Before this season started and looking at the opening 4 fixtures, i would say the max we could expect from them was 6 points and that is what we have come away with. Also many pundits would of probaly tipped us to of picked 0 points up from the first 4 games and be rooted firmly at the bottom. Therefore to say i am happy to be sitting in 8th place going into the international break is an understatement.

Bring in a quality centre half on loan during the international break and i think we can really kick on. Onwards and upwards lads :)

Also 86mins in and free scoring Blackpool 10 goals in 3 games playing Leicester are 1-0 down doing everything but score!

Unpredictable championship!

Great chance to put things right against Blackburn!

Also for the stattos the average promotion form consists of winning your home games drawing your away games! So if we beat Blackburn and win are next away game that's maximum points at home and 3 points away technically u could say 3 draws! Either way if you do the buisness at home and win 1in3 away games your going places

Also 86mins in and free scoring Blackpool 10 goals in 3 games playing Leicester are 1-0 down doing everything but score!

Also for the stattos the average promotion form consists of winning your home games drawing your away games! So if we beat Blackburn and win are next away game that's maximum points at home and 3 points away technically u could say 3 draws! Either way if you do the buisness at home and win 1in3 away games your going places

Well so far we have lost both away games and won both home games! i think our away form will let us down this year tbh!

I was just going to post something similar. They say you should average 2 points per game for promotion, so after four games we should have 8 points, but as it happens we have 6.

That difference of 2 points can be made up by winning an away game instead of drawing, so it's not all doom and gloom.

Archived