IGNORED

New Star Soccer App

Fordy62

I got booted out - after 11 seasons, played all over Europe and was doing well in the Prem. Got an error message something like "monkey run time error". Had to reinstall and start again - anyone know what that's all about?

I had this, just restart app. As another poster states, shouldn't effect your career.

Spent far too much time on this Fordy!!

Can someone confirm though......I've started using more than my data usage since downloading this game, if I'm playing on it and I'm not on wifi does this use my data allowance?? I'm such a knobber with stuff like this!

No, you've downloaded the game so you're not streaming it.

I play it constantly and don't use more data than usual....must be something else?

Does it ever end? Im currently 52 yrs old in the game, having won multiple league titles, world cups, champs league,etc. Now just decided to sign for Wimbledon in L2 trying to get them to the prem. Tried Bath City for 3 seasons but struggled to get them promoted.

Teams played for so far.... Wycombe, MKDons ,City, Man U, Chels, Man U again, Bath, Wimbledon.

Hi Mendip.I get that message too sometimes when I need to buy new boots.If you turn the game off and back on it always clears.May have to do this a few times though but shouldn't need to restart career.

I had this, just restart app. As another poster states, shouldn't effect your career.

Cheers both, yeah happened when buying boots. I ee-started about 3 times before giving up. Should've kept trying before starting new career.

Spent far too much time on this Fordy!!

Can someone confirm though......I've started using more than my data usage since downloading this game, if I'm playing on it and I'm not on wifi does this use my data allowance?? I'm such a knobber with stuff like this!

Depends if the game requires an Internet connection.

I played it loads in Spain when on holiday, with all my data roaming turned off, so I think it's safe to say that it does not use an Internet connection.

I got booted out - after 11 seasons, played all over Europe and was doing well in the Prem. Got an error message something like "monkey run time error". Had to reinstall and start again - anyone know what that's all about?

If re-booting doesn't work, as others have suggested, try moving game from phone memory to SD card or vice-versa. I had this a few times and worked for me. Might be a memory issue, as some phones don't have much internal storage. Might also be worth getting a higher memory and faster SD card, if you can spare a few quid.

If re-booting doesn't work, as others have suggested, try moving game from phone memory to SD card or vice-versa. I had this a few times and worked for me. Might be a memory issue, as some phones don't have much internal storage. Might also be worth getting a higher memory and faster SD card, if you can spare a few quid.

The key to this problem is shutting the game down properly.

Pressing the menu button won't do. You need to double press the menu button quickly, then the open apps will appear in the menu at the bottom of the screen. If you hold the NSS icon til the delete button appears, then delete it, the app will close properly.

Open it again and voila...

By the way, I just won the FA cup with Fulham. There was no rival Premier League interest in me, so I took the unprecedented step of stepping down a league to a little known club called BRIS C.

COYR!

in my 6th season, 1st season Corby, 2nd season till Jan Havant and Waterloovile, Jan till end of 3rd season Burton Albion, 4th season till Jan MK Dons, 4th season Jan till end of 5th Barnsley then got a move to Arsenal.

In my last season with Barnsley I got 11 goals and 49 assists with 10 star man's. Which is my best season to date.

This game could be the death of a decent degree for me :surrender:

Best game on the android market, massive shout out to the guy who posted the original thread on it!

Did the PL/CL double with city before taking real mallorca to the la liga title in my first season. Now trying to get Oxford (local team) to the prem, been there nearly two seasons and we're 10 points clear in league 1.

Horse racing's seriously addictive as well, although i never seem to win!

Archived