IGNORED

Confused Individual

Manon

Hello, this is something which has been really doing my head in for a few weeks now... Someone help me!!!

Is there an official bcfc mobile site anymore? Or has it simply been replaced by that sh*te football league app which is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard unless you are just checking fixtures/table..??

Every time I try go to bcfc I get the following error message:

HTTP Status 500 -_________________________________________

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exceptionjavax.servlet.ServletException: Filter execution threw an exception

root causejava.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.volantis.cache.filter.CacheEntryFilter

Sorry to post so much of it but not sure how much is relevant to those in the know.

I can't even get to the full site using my phone anymore - just does the same error.

It's really frustrating, & presume it's something on my phone (galaxy s2) that's the problem.

Any idea guys??

Thanks in advance.

Hello, this is something which has been really doing my head in for a few weeks now... Someone help me!!!

Is there an official bcfc mobile site anymore? Or has it simply been replaced by that sh*te football league app which is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard unless you are just checking fixtures/table..??

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

root causejava.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.volantis.cache.filter.CacheEntryFilter

Sorry to post so much of it but not sure how much is relevant to those in the know.

I can't even get to the full site using my phone anymore - just does the same error.

It's really frustrating, & presume it's something on my phone (galaxy s2) that's the problem.

Any idea guys??

Thanks in advance.

Ah Yes of course the old HTTP Status 500 type exception report ........................................ sorry not a clue

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

Any idea guys??

Thanks in advance.

Buy an I phone then you just get black bars with the word loading written across it, what exactly was wrong with the green un for footie news?

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

Any idea guys??

Thanks in advance.

This is a problem with the software on the server that provides the mobile site, it looks like someone's actually screwed up deploying the software.

Adam Baker (adam.baker@bcfc.co.uk) might be able to contact the people who provide the software (think it's http://www.antennasoftware.com).

The full site is probably not working because it detects you are on a mobile browser and forwards you to the mobile site.

You might be able to prevent this by using a different browser that allows you to impersonate a desktop browser (try Opera-mini).

This is a problem with the software on the server that provides the mobile site, it looks like someone's actually screwed up deploying the software.

Adam Baker (adam.baker@bcfc.co.uk) might be able to contact the people who provide the software (think it's http://www.antennasoftware.com).

The full site is probably not working because it detects you are on a mobile browser and forwards you to the mobile site.

You might be able to prevent this by using a different browser that allows you to impersonate a desktop browser (try Opera-mini).

What he said

Nice one, opera mini finds it no problem.

Thanks, all.

Archived