IGNORED

Players Outside Of Premier League 25 Man Squads

Harry

As we know, Over 21's need to be registered in the PL 25-man squads. There are a few who have missed out, but as expected, not too many. Here's the list as far as I can tell :

QPR : Radek Cerny, DJ Campbell, Rob Hulse, Luke Young

Norwich : Elliot Ward

Man City : Michael Johnson

Stoke : Danny Higginbotham, Mamady Sidibe, Michael Tonge, Diego Arismendi

So, any interest in any of these on loan?

Personally, I wouldn't go near any of 'em, but I suppose Arismendi carries the most appeal. Centre midfielder, 24 years old, good ball player/ball retainer. If played in a 'passing' team he might do ok. No wonder he never made it at Stoke eh!

Barnsley fans liked him when he was there in 2010/11 season, and he featured for Huddersfield at the end of last season on loan, helping their promotion bid.

If Johnson could stay fit he's class, but unfortunately it looks like he doesn't give a .....!

As I said, personally I wouldn't go for any of 'em. Thoughts.........

As we know, Over 21's need to be registered in the PL 25-man squads. There are a few who have missed out, but as expected, not too many. Here's the list as far as I can tell :

QPR : Radek Cerny, DJ Campbell, Rob Hulse, Luke Young

Norwich : Elliot Ward

Man City : Michael Johnson

Stoke : Danny Higginbotham, Mamady Sidibe, Michael Tonge, Diego Arismendi

So, any interest in any of these on loan?

Personally, I wouldn't go near any of 'em, but I suppose Arismendi carries the most appeal. Centre midfielder, 24 years old, good ball player/ball retainer. If played in a 'passing' team he might do ok. No wonder he never made it at Stoke eh!

Barnsley fans liked him when he was there in 2010/11 season, and he featured for Huddersfield at the end of last season on loan, helping their promotion bid.

If Johnson could stay fit he's class, but unfortunately it looks like he doesn't give a .....!

As I said, personally I wouldn't go for any of 'em. Thoughts.........

Barnsley fans did not like Arismendi when he was on loan: source- the Barnsley fans in my office!!! I don't think Huddersfield were overly impressed either. I get the impression that he is a player who just can't adjust to the pace of the English game. Other than that, there's not a great deal if quality is there? I'd be more than happy with Ward or possibly Higginbotham (though is he left footed?)

Killed my career, and many others on here I suspect!

Made my career, confirmed I was shite at football and pushed me in another direction. Problems getting it off now though! Can run around with the best of them as a old codger on a 5 aside pitch, but fear the damage was done to my body years ago!

Archived