IGNORED

Joe Jordan

SecretSam

I remember how games used to be a stalemate and Joe wouild come on as sub, the first cross to come over either the ball or the goalkeeper would end up in the back of the net, The defenders would focus on getting revenge and completely lose their discipline and we'd go on to win the game. Joe was a very intelligent player, not a thug as he is sometimes portrayed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpqD_KHp4rg

I believe Joe was asked his opinion by CS on DM prior to him being recruited and gave a very positive response.

He now has a wealth of managerial experience which would be very useful to City, if he isn't already working for another club.

Brilliant footage, I have loads of old stuff but not that, in fact the last time I saw that goal was when I was in Valley Parade on the night.

I remember this night well.

We didn't hear a peep out of the Bradford fans all night. Completely out sung them from start to finish.

Every time their lanky striker Ormondroyd touched the ball he miss controlled and the air was filled with cacophonous sounds of Eeeee Awwww chants.

Twas the quarter final tie before our unlucky semifinal against Forest. Some feat for a then third Division club.

I remember how games used to be a stalemate and Joe wouild come on as sub, the first cross to come over either the ball or the goalkeeper would end up in the back of the net, The defenders would focus on getting revenge and completely lose their discipline and we'd go on to win the game. Joe was a very intelligent player, not a thug as he is sometimes portrayed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpqD_KHp4rg

"With half a minuqte left, Jordan subbed himself and brought on Carl Shutt. He could have brought on his own grandmother, it would have made no difference"

Priceless

Archived