IGNORED

Leicester Away!

joshthomson

I am looking forward to this1!!! Good larf last year and only 250 of us there!!! Went to a pub in middle of a car park next to a cinema!!! Good banter and then a cracking result woth a good atmosphere!!!

One of the few highlights of last season obviously nothing on st marys though!!!

Whos doing this one!!!

great day out last year and a very good performance tangs Wilson and Maynard where the pick of the bunch

Why only 250 last year? Was it a midweek game? Seem to remember it was . . . .

Got to be looking at closer to a thousand this time?

Midweek, we were bottom and hadn't won a game yet, and most fans had lost faith in Millen.

I think we'll be a happier bunch for our visit there this season, let's hope we can take 3 points again.

Went up last year with a mate and a freind of his, had a couple of drinks in a travel lodge before I think it was but there were plenty of city and Leicester fans there and a fair few mixed. We sat with a bit of an older guy and his freind and it was pretty fun talking to them then not too far to the ground

Leicester away last season was quality. The pub in the car park next to Morrisons. Only a few city fans but great support and a great result. Then my mate lost his car keys and we asked David James outside the stadium if we could get a lift back on the team coach haha! Will probs be going up again this season, always a good away day

Leicester away last season was quality. The pub in the car park next to Morrisons. Only a few city fans but great support and a great result. Then my mate lost his car keys and we asked David James outside the stadium if we could get a lift back on the team coach haha! Will probs be going up again this season, always a good away day

thats the one im on about theres a cinema the otherside!!! Whats it called can you remember?? Defo going there again this year!!! Xx

I'm not going, I've never seen us win at the kingpower or what ever they call it now or filbert street, I didn't go last season and we won so I may be the joaner,

I'll stay away and if we pick up a point then its me

You seem to make a habit of not actually going to games and then being one of the most opinionated people on here!

Archived