IGNORED

Akos Again.. Hungarian Press..?

Ricardo 'Livi' Red

this is what i got out of google ha ha

The remains of a verifiable Buzsáky Akos free online English sources said this week the British once again inconsistent second-class leaders Bristol City.

As it is known, Akos Buzsáky the summer not to renew expiring contracts at the cutting edge of QPR, and has been looking for a team. The island nation has been discredited media including Nottingham Foresttel the Barnselyval and Bristol City.

The latest news in English online club that still have not made it past the Hungarian national team midfielder szerződtetéséről, and again in the week from the leaders to the negotiating table with representatives of the player. The Bristol City earned four of six rounds of 9 place in the Championship.

The National Sports Online has learned a foreign player was still thinking about the jump, not only in England but are interested in it, however, seems to exclude the possibility of the return current.

this is what i got out of google ha ha

The remains of a verifiable Buzsáky Akos free online English sources said this week the British once again inconsistent second-class leaders Bristol City.

As it is known, Akos Buzsáky the summer not to renew expiring contracts at the cutting edge of QPR, and has been looking for a team. The island nation has been discredited media including Nottingham Foresttel the Barnselyval and Bristol City.

The latest news in English online club that still have not made it past the Hungarian national team midfielder szerződtetéséről, and again in the week from the leaders to the negotiating table with representatives of the player. The Bristol City earned four of six rounds of 9 place in the Championship.

The National Sports Online has learned a foreign player was still thinking about the jump, not only in England but are interested in it, however, seems to exclude the possibility of the return current.

My hovercraft is full of eels !

I think it says it all really if no championship side signs him either he was too greedy or just the fact we never linked and he has gone to pompey because every other team thinks he too injury prone possibly?

Well, That's the kind of blinkered cus i would expect from you non-creative garbage....you sit there on your loathsome..etc etc etc

Sorry mate, someone mentioned Monty Python earlier on this thread and it just kicked in.... :ill:

Archived