IGNORED

Djokovic Vs Jockovic Match Thread

myol'man

Maybe all those who called him a bottler can come out and eat some humble pie.

Great match.

Fair play to the bloke, Congratulations, hope he goes on to win many more.

I stand by my bottler stance as of the time, at that point he was a bottler.

I said once he got the monkey of his back and won on, bottler status (from me) would be recinded, and it could be the making of him. (I will let someone else look the post up, I can't be arsed)

Unlike his fanboys, whose excuses were, the players of his era were too good, on another playing field yada yada yada. Those are the ones who should eat some humble pie! I never said he didn't have the talent (which what his fans were suggesting), I just said it was all in his head, if he won one he could go on to win loads

So fair play Murray, You seem to finally got some mental strength, (probably from the win in the Olympic final) I hope you go on to win many more. I don't particulary like the bloke, but that isn't ar reason not wish him well in his further career. Onwards and upwards

well played murray you scottish ****, he deserved the win and wanted it far more, I think the gold at the olympics has him believeing in himself alot more,

I think this could be the first of many grand slams for murray how many finals has he appeared in now 5? he's 25 and his best tennis playing days have come, He appears to be able to match feddier now which is a big plus

Archived