IGNORED

Who Do You Want?

ziderhead2003

Who do people want at ashton gate next season?

This has more than likely been posted before but i have missed it so i am asking people for out of my own interest!

Personally i would like to see Mcphee, trundle! And maybe a defender and a midfeilder aswell! But the main objective in ly eyes is to get a couple of proven goal scorers in this team dried of goals!

An experienced centre forward who can win headers and gets a good number of goals. (is Shaun Goater still at Reading ?)

A goal-scoring attacking midfielder. (someone like Paul Merson, but he's probably past-it now)

But more importantly we need to keep hold of what we have. It took us ages to get over the loss of Scott Murray last season and we can't afford to go through months of managerial fumblings again.

What we DON'T need is more promising youngsters who might be quite good in a few years time. We have enough of those already

Time to buy PROVEN quality players now, players who are winners who can pass that experience onto the rest of the squad.

I would like to se the original formation 3-5-2 with a central midielder to fill the gap in behind the front two. Wilkshire could do that job. Aswell as two attacking wingers on either flank in the names of Murray, Goodfellow (most unlikely due to defensive frailties), Brwon or Rougier.

I dont think we NEED a new player, but if a quality and proven player to maybe replace Tinnion in the middle comes about, then i would like to see him come in. As for Tinnion, I do think he has a season left in him and I would be happy with a middle of Tinnion Docs and Wilkshire

Guest Edge

Wouldn't mind seeing the goat back at the gate, even though he misses quite a few he still put away his fair share too. Lee trundle would be good as he would excite the fans. I wouldn't mind us getting tommy mooney either. Richie wellens looked good when we played blackpool and my friend who supports wycombe reckons darren currie could do a good job for us in the 2nd div!

I would like to see Stephen McPhee playing up front with Gillespie

Coles, Phillips, Doherty in the side on the fist day of next season

Matthews, Wilkshire, Burnell, Marvin Brown, Amankwaah, bell be released or sold

Players playing for us who want to be promoted as much as the fans

A Russian Billionaire give the club an annonymous £2 Million and not want to get any more involved than that

Attacking football and plenty more goals

Guest southhamsgreen
mikebrenn Posted on May 31 2004, 06:05 PM

Leroy Rosineor as manager

A good young manager that likes to play the ball to feet through the midfield and not hoofed up the front. He can work with players who dont cost a fortune and builds a good team spirit. Stick with Wilson and B.C.F.C will spend the the future in the depths of the 2nd Division

Archived