IGNORED

Fifa 13 Demo

CiderArmyy

I like it! some great little visual enhancements such as the 4th official and subs warming up on the touchline during games. Shadow and lighting is excellent and the gameplay has some neat improvements, and thankfully for us online gamers pace feels less effective and can't be abused as much. Pre-ordered, completley stoked to get my hands on the early access release on the 21st!

Thats what I'm look forward to the most all the new squad and city's player ratings

Would love to know what you think when they're available for you to see if you've got a minute inbetween playing it.

I find the Fifa ratings are always quite boring for city. Look forward to the Football manager ones much more!

Thanks. :sad26:

I'm very disappointed with it so far. It's only a demo, but even the scoreboard looks the same. Feels very,very similar, apart from the RANDOM ball control, which from time to time, regardless of what player you are, you might just miscontrol it and lose possession.

Just little tweaks here and there, like a 4th official, players warming up etc, but that doesn't warrant 35 quid IMO. I've got it pre-ordered, but hopefully the management and online modes make up for it.

I wasnt gonna bother untill I saw the career mode has been enhanced, so will probably buy it.

My only slight concern is the issue of new consoles coming out next year and their timing. I'm thinking of switching from playstation to Xbox, so spending £40 on a game I could possibly find redundant come spring is a worry

• Admin

I nromally ski pa few years on fifa he last one I brought was 10 I've borrowed 12 of my young nephew,

Is 13 worth getting or is it the same game with a shiney new feature?

I do exactly the same, buy it every 2 years and it feels completely fresh then each time :)

I and thankfully for us onlinegamers pace feels less effective and can't be

abused as much.

There will always be people that abuse pace, wait till you come up against agbonlahor bent

lennon, or even worse welliton, doumbia etc. Stupid skill-less lb y happy scum bags who ruin

the game and make it infuriating in my opinion.

Personally loving this demo, I've always played FIFA each year & for me, this demo has said more to me than the others. I'm finding the first touch absolutely brilliant, movement off the ball is spot on with players ACTUALLY ATTEMPTING TO STAY ONSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is definately worth them £40 regardless of the new consoles "so say" coming next year.

Not overly impressed, not much different than Fifa 12 playability wise.

I switched from Pro-Evo to Fifa about 5/6 years ago. Having played both of this years demo's, IMO Pro Evo seems to have vastly improved where Fifa hasnt changed all that much.

On Pro Evo the fluidity of the game just seems to flow a lot better, the pace seems very good and it just feels a lot smoother Fifa.

The only thing that peeves me off is the lack of licensing etc so I may end up giving this years games a miss altogether!!

I and thankfully for us onlinegamers pace feels less effective and can't be

abused as much.

There will always be people that abuse pace, wait till you come up against agbonlahor bent

lennon, or even worse welliton, doumbia etc. Stupid skill-less lb y happy scum bags who ruin

the game and make it infuriating in my opinion.

Online games really wound me up sometimes, had to give it a break as people were doing my head in constantly trying to hack you down and spawning goals. Really tempted though and like the way it feels even more fluid this time.

I'm looking forward to doing a career Mode with Bristol City, the middle of the field is quite weak compared to the rest of the pitch as it is atm and I like the idea of starting off as a player and filling that position in the middle :)

Are you the illusive Attacking Midfielder that we have been missing? Or another Lee Johnson!

Also The thing that i am really looking forward to is the Ultimate team seasons! Sounds great.

Archived