IGNORED

M32 Today!

Pickle Rick

I heard about some guy apparently threatening to commit suicide yesterday - M32 closed...

Now tonight it is closed again - what is it this time? If he didn't do it last night, has he come back? It just says 'police incident' on BBC travel. Anyone have any scoop?

My other half just called me as she's stuck (works near Cabot Circus). Might be a long wait in the centre, lovely.

May sound daft, but in my mind there are not any really high bridges on the M32 are there ?

Assumedly the idea was to jump into the traffic, and not from a great height ?

Just hope both people get help and support they need, life is too precious !

Spot on. I hope I never get that low but if I do I want people holding their hands out to help me.

I was stuck in traffic for both incidents (How unlucky am I!) and went passed the second incident yesterday, maybe the first bloke needed help and attention which I could feel sorry for, but the second bloke looked like a druggie trying to get attention...

There is always something going on around the M32 like the Bomb scare, suicide attempts etc, that makes traffic a nightmare and to be fair majority of the people stuck in traffic wouldn't care about these incidents / attention seeking people anyway...

I might have to move to Hartcliffe at this rate!! Seems like the only place where incidents are limited!

• Admin

Still high enough Phants, my step brother committed suicide from a bridge not too dissimilar in height to that on the M32.

Really sorry to hear that, apologies if seeming insensitive

I was stuck in traffic for both incidents (How unlucky am I!) and went passed the second incident yesterday, maybe the first bloke needed help and attention which I could feel sorry for, but the second bloke looked like a druggie trying to get attention...

The second incident is now clear that it was just some attention seeking idiot, that was looking to cause more disruption that actually have any personal problems.

Where as the person the first day obviously hit a real low - fingers crossed that they are now ok

Archived