IGNORED

A Nice Happy Story To Start Thursday

Never to the dark side

City fan john Nutt who now lives in Belarus(which has borders with Poland Ukraine and Russia)

will be leading out his local Belarus football team wearing Bristol City shirts.

All the best John

Thanks - it is a nice happy story.

All credit to Kevin Smith and co for doing their bit.

City fan john Nutt who now lives in Belarus(which has borders with Poland Ukraine and Russia)

will be leading out his local Belarus football team wearing Bristol City shirts.

All the best John

Blimey, he better watch it; I hear that is a custodial sentence in the land of the gulags of Lukashenko.

Good on you John. Send us a match report please.

Well done to BCFC as well.... the article appears to suggest, but its not clear, that they donated 20 entire kits. Fabulous. Perhaps I should try and do the same in Cuba. after all the two countries are kindred spirits in an oddball type of way these days, I hasten to add.

Hi Everybody, thank you all very much for your kind + generous remarks concerning my little project in Belarus. Kevin Smith, City Commercial Director was an instrumental help to me in supplying the new kits. Also, Masterkey Trophies, at High Street, Portishead, who has donated all Trophies + medals. Because of our very harsh winters, the season will start in April, 2013, culminating in a Final being played at the Central Stadium, with the city Mayor making the award presentations. I will try to upload a few photos before I return to Belarus on Sunday Evening. From the boys in Belarus I would like to say

Всем Бристольским Городским болельщикам во всем мире, спасибо за то, чтобы принимать нас как Вы имеет, мы очень гордыизноситься, Краснота несут флаг Бристольского Города повсюду наша родная страна БЕЛАРУСИ.

which translated reads,

To all Bristol City fans all over the world, thank you for accepting us like you have, + we are very proud to wear the Red + carry the flag of Bristol City throughout our native country of BELARUS.

Take care, everyone, especially you, Wayne, ha, ha regards, John Nutt

Hi Everybody, thank you all very much for your kind + generous remarks concerning my little project in Belarus. Kevin Smith, City Commercial Director was an instrumental help to me in supplying the new kits. Also, Masterkey Trophies, at High Street, Portishead, who has donated all Trophies + medals. Because of our very harsh winters, the season will start in April, 2013, culminating in a Final being played at the Central Stadium, with the city Mayor making the award presentations. I will try to upload a few photos before I return to Belarus on Sunday Evening. From the boys in Belarus I would like to say

Всем Бристольским Городским болельщикам во всем мире, спасибо за то, чтобы принимать нас как Вы имеет, мы очень гордыизноситься, Краснота несут флаг Бристольского Города повсюду наша родная страна БЕЛАРУСИ.

which translated reads,

To all Bristol City fans all over the world, thank you for accepting us like you have, + we are very proud to wear the Red + carry the flag of Bristol City throughout our native country of BELARUS.

Take care, everyone, especially you, Wayne, ha, ha regards, John Nutt

Good luck John, get them on the Wurzels mate!

Hi Guys, thanks Wayne, its been a long time since seeing you.

eastonboy, bbc got it wrong, return trip by road from Portishead to Rogachev is 3280 miles, believe me, I know, because I,ve driven it. :laugh: + will be again on Sunday. Also, its 2 season tickets, as I still pay for my deceased brother,s seat. He passed away 3 years ago, + we have a memorial plaque on his seat, Atyeo stand, block D, Row C, SEAT 21.

Can anyone tell me how to upload pics on here, thanks, John

Archived