CB Carey

CB Fontaine

RM Adomah

LM Woolford

CM Skuse

CM Pearson

CF Davies

CF Baldock

I don't think it would be a huge surprise to see Foster start after 2 unspectacular performances from Wilson at RB, but I highly doubt he will start with Baldock & Davies and omit both Stead and Taylor.

I don't think it would be a huge surprise to see Foster start after 2 unspectacular performances from Wilson at RB, but I highly doubt he will start with Baldock & Davies and omit both Stead and Taylor.

Well, he's just signed them both for big money, so why not? :dunno:

Well, he's just signed them both for big money, so why not? :dunno:

...because he has started with one or both of them in every game so far. I think that he likes to have one target man type player in a front two, quite understandably.

I personally think that Baldock & Davies could work really well together - I would just be surprised to see that as our starting front two on Saturday!

...because he has started with one or both of them in every game so far. I think that he likes to have one target man type player in a front two, quite understandably.

I personally think that Baldock & Davies could work really well together - I would just be surprised to see that as our starting front two on Saturday!

Davies is over 6ft. and renowned for his heading ability ( maybe not at Barnsley :whistle: )

No reason why he couldn't play the role of the big man alongside Baldock.

Stead took a fair while to find favour with Del and we know from his career record, and time at City, that he can neither be relied on to maintain form, or fitness. When not at the top of his game his workrate drops and with the competition now he will undoubtedly be left out.

I would expect Del to be playing his own 2 new signings together sooner rather than later, and sticking my neck out a bit, but I can envisage Stead ( last year of contract?) leaving before the end of the season.

Davies didn't have much of a pre season, and wilson has been decent enough at right back to be honest he can over lap and he covers the centre better but I just feel foster will get the nod

Davies didn't have much of a pre season, and wilson has been decent enough at right back to be honest he can over lap and he covers the centre better but I just feel foster will get the nod

I think Foster should get the nod, because as much as he gets stick on here, he appears to me to be a better player.

I've been very disappointed with Wilson and certainly don't see him as a permanent signing from what I've seen so far.

We have aod team with many options. Wolly, Albert., Stead, Taylor, Baldock, Skuse. We have many players who can score. Before we had only NM. Now even the mf scores. Pearson also know where the net is. Imo we have a good team. 2 homegames and 2 winns. Lets make it a third. DM for sure knows how we are going to play. Now we have a mf who is good. Mf are scoring and thats important.. Wolford at the left with Cunningham And Albert who creatives chanches at the right wing.

Archived