IGNORED

Bolasie

Big Red Rich

We got some very bitter fans

Football is meant to be a passionate and has been gradually watered down (as another thread alludes to) and become sanitised to be like a prayer meeting mainly by the fans who came to football on the back of sky and the prem being the new rock and roll and have tried to foist not only prawn sandwiches upon us but also there pc ways. As Darth Vader once said to Obi Wan Kenobi "if you're are not with me, then you're are my enemy", he wanted to leave therefore he is our enemy.

Football is meant to be a passionate and has been gradually watered down (as another thread alludes to) and become sanitised to be like a prayer meeting mainly by the fans who came to football on the back of sky and the prem being the new rock and roll and have tried to foist not only prawn sandwiches upon us but also there pc ways. As Darth Vader once said to Obi Wan Kenobi "if you're are not with me, then you're are my enemy", he wanted to leave therefore he is our enemy.

Your right about football being watered down, but players are allowed to leave without the silly animosity. Maybe people should take find something to actually hate a player or team for rather than, 'he wanted to leave us'. The only thing we should be pissed at is his silly brother on twitter. Kid did good tonight

He is shocking he was shocking in our pre-seasons as well.

You deff didn't go on the pre season tour of scotland then, he was playing so well and I thought if could hold on to that form he would cement a first team place, every fan you spoke to after a game wanted to know who he was. but hey he has gone but to rubbish a player just because of that seems childish to me

Your right about football being watered down, but players are allowed to leave without the silly animosity. Maybe people should take find something to actually hate a player or team for rather than, 'he wanted to leave us'. The only thing we should be pissed at is his silly brother on twitter. Kid did good tonight

it's never been anything personal about BCFC players who left under similar circumstances, because they couldn't give a tuppenny **** about anything written about on this forum and even less of a tuppenny **** about the club or the fans of this club, why do you think real loyal, honest players who left us for either bigger or better things or just for a final pay day late in their careers and returned to play against us receive such warm welcomes and those badge kissers who have contributed little or nothing to BCFC come back and receive abuse?.

PS:- you only need to have made a substitute appearance for BCFC these days to be considered a legend.

Regardless of Bolasie playing for Palace today, I thought both teams tonight looked like they could be strugglers this season... But who knows early doors, I just didn't enjoy the game and the commentators made out as if it was pretty good for a derby... 2 average/poor championship sides, one we have already took 3 points off of and would be now disappointed if we didn't take any points from Charlton.

True.

Now the Hillsborough cover up has been exposed, and we know for sure the standing terrace played no part in the tragedy, will the Taylor report be ripped up?

Could a legal challenge be mounted to get it thrown out, considering it's all based on lies?

An interesting point. Unfortunately the powers that be will say it has been an overwhelming success. To be fair to them, it has, if you look at it without being impartial.

Safe standing will be legal within a decade.

Also, it just occured to me...........if the Taylor report was based on false information and lies, could the clubs sue the government for the cost of converting their stadiums into all seater?

What total crap. Being passionate about your team has absolutely NOTHING to do with small minded hatred of everybody else. Grow up.

What total crap. Being passionate about your team has absolutely NOTHING to do with small minded hatred of everybody else. Grow up.

There you go making it up inventing, twisting what people have ACTUALLY said, where have I mentioned HATRED?, in fact I ACTUALLY said "it's never been anything personal about BCFC players who left under similar circumstances".

So pass the prawn sandwiches mate and try reading a thread before commenting and using your over active imagination.

Amen

Archived