IGNORED

Gas On Soccer Am Crossbar Challenge

BournemouthRed

Imperial, bet the pitch is full of broken glass and burnt out cars.

I beg your pardon ??? Do you actually know the Imperial ground ? I live up the road in Stockwood and I have never seen any burnt our cars or

bottles smashed over the floor. The pitches there are immaculate....maybe you should lower yourself to go take a look sometime.

And just info, dont worry you wont bump into any gash - they train in Filton now.

I beg your pardon ??? Do you actually know the Imperial ground ? I live up the road in Stockwood and I have never seen any burnt our cars or

bottles smashed over the floor. The pitches there are immaculate....maybe you should lower yourself to go take a look sometime.

And just info, dont worry you wont bump into any gash - they train in Filton now.

Ark at her.

Sorry Mr Groundsman, I stand corrected.

You mean they have to actually train to be that crap?

Archived