IGNORED

Louis Carey

cityed

Can someone confirm how many appearances he has made and what the target is?

If he plays every game he will hit the target on what gane?

If I am not mistaken, he is currently 15 appearances away from the record... That would leave him able to tie the record vs Wolves at AG on New years day if he played every game. However, the next match after this may possibly be the FA Cup, so that could be when he breaks the record. Of course, he may get injured in the mean time, or not be selected.

Murray hes the next person who can (still) play a bit i believe could be wrong though

Anyone else get to this point and then wonder if they'd started reading a different thread or is it just me? I'm completely lost as to what relevance Scott Murray has to anything? (or for that matter why we wouldn't sign a cb just to give LC a record?!?)

Anyone else get to this point and then wonder if they'd started reading a different thread or is it just me? I'm completely lost as to what relevance Scott Murray has to anything? (or for that matter why we wouldn't sign a cb just to give LC a record?!?)

Scott Murray is the only player of an age ( just) and capable of playing (just)that could overtake Carey in the chase for Atyeo's appearance record. If that were to happen, I think we would expect McInnes not only to be sacked, but to be shipped off to visit Brother Ernie PDQ! If it were to happen then I would get my Adidias Santiagos dubbinned up as there might just be a chance of fulfilling my childhood dream!!!!

As for a centre half signing, the poster was suggesting that the reason DMc hasn't signed a CH is in order to give Louis enough time to beat Atyeo's record on the basis that he thinks we will be safe this season even wiothout a new centre half signing just yet. Once again, I reckon this is slightly fanciful on the poster's part.

Archived