IGNORED

Baldock Only On Loan Then

Bristolface

Ceefax reminds me of some dodgy pub after Coventry away we went back to on the jolly boys outting orgainsed by the Miners Arms, it looked and had the clientele of the pub from shameless, they put a nice little spread on for us sorted by our landlord at the Miners the local Cov fans got right pissy there pub was looking after us and all the football results were coming through on some old TV on a shelf via Ceefax had us in stitches when you get so use to Sky sports or simular these days,

Probably lifted from a standard PA report if its documented more than one place.

Phew! Title had me worried.

Just goes to show how easy it is to be a journalist. Just cut & paste or in the evil posts case, steal from internet forums.

This is exactly why I shun all main-stream-media. Get all my City news off here, get all my current affairs off various independent news sites. And no, the BBC is NOT an independent source.

If you spend good money on newspapers or a TV licence.....you are mugging yourself off.

Not so sure about this.

I was talking to a Hammers mate of mine, season ticket holder.

He believes the deal is something along the lines of West Ham can buy him back at the end of the season should they get relegated for around a million pounds.

Now the last thing they want is to get relegated.

I'm just passing this on.

Yea because our board tells west ham fans our transfer dealings and we would put a buy back clause for less then we paid.........

Lazy journalists at best I would complain to sky and the beeb but there have been so many cuts what would be the point

Yea because our board tells west ham fans our transfer dealings and we would put a buy back clause for less then we paid.........

Lazy journalists at best I would complain to sky and the beeb but there have been so many cuts what would be the point

Im 100% behind what you say but have a quick nose at this at then tell me what you think. By the way, this fella aint no bullshitter.

Arnie Davidson@ArnyBCFC

@ClaretNBlues Tell you what fella, Baldock is superb, cant believe the Hammers let him go, but all smiles down here at Bristol City mucker!

Claret And Blues WHU@ClaretNBlues

@ArnyBCFC you better hope we stay up mate. Cos if we go down, we get him back unfortunately. ;)

@ArnyBCFC if we go down (this season only) mate we get an option to buy him back for 1m unfortunately. But we ain't going down :)

@ArnyBCFC btw those are David Sullivan's words. So make of them what you will <ahttp://www.otib.co.uk/uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png' alt=';)'> #PinchOfSalt maybe?

@ArnyBCFC @ClaretNBlues Very much. Mr Sullian talking bollocks perhaps?

@ArnyBCFC not so sure mate. It's what they do. Clauses everywhere. It's the same with us and Carroll. But relax. We're 7th :)

Make what you want of that, perhaps the Sullivan talking bollocks bit it the actual truth?

Im 100% behind what you say but have a quick nose at this at then tell me what you think. By the way, this fella aint no bullshitter.

Arnie Davidson@ArnyBCFC

@ClaretNBlues Tell you what fella, Baldock is superb, cant believe the Hammers let him go, but all smiles down here at Bristol City mucker!

@ArnyBCFC you better hope we stay up mate. Cos if we go down, we get him back unfortunately. ;)

@ArnyBCFC if we go down (this season only) mate we get an option to buy him back for 1m unfortunately. But we ain't going down :)

@ArnyBCFC btw those are David Sullivan's words. So make of them what you will <ahttp://www.otib.co.uk/uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png' alt=';)'> #PinchOfSalt maybe?

@ArnyBCFC @ClaretNBlues Very much. Mr Sullian talking bollocks perhaps?

@ArnyBCFC not so sure mate. It's what they do. Clauses everywhere. It's the same with us and Carroll. But relax. We're 7th :)

Make what you want of that, perhaps the Sullivan talking bollocks bit it the actual truth?

We will sign messi in jan,

There is about as much truth in my statement then all those twitter remarks combined,

I'd ignore it Arn

To be honest why would anyone think such a deal would a) be in place and b) even possible. I have never heard of an option where the player MUST be sold back to the seller if a certain T&C is met. I'm not even sure if that's legal.

Why? Do you think they sit down with the "Fans Liaison" officer after each transfer and explain the detail of the private contractual arrangements?

he's far more in the know then 99% of people on here if he's said there is no clause then there is no clause,

I find it strange how people are willing to believe a clubs fans over a clubs offical

Archived