IGNORED

How Many Games Did You Go To This Year?

gater2

How many games did you go to this year?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest longercidered

only missed about 6 or 7.

not going to many away games next season. save some money.

I'm still going to go to hull, torquay, hartlepool

I went to 38, only missed about 4 after November, commitments earlier in the season caused me to miss a few.

Only definates for next season are Doncaster, Torquay, Hull, Bradford, and Wimbledon, although I want to go to all away games commitments will mean that I miss a fair few. Don't think that I will be making trips to Hartlepool, Tranmere, Wrexham next season.

Guest jellybean_claire

Definately not going to Luton next season, you can't sit down! And i don't particularly like walking through peoples back gardens to get into the ground. :D

Guest Cyprus_Red
Definately not going to Luton next season, you can't sit down! And i don't particularly like walking through peoples back gardens to get into the ground. :D
going to luton put into perspective how lucky we are to have ashton gate as are stadium

but i would go again

Guest jlewis

I used to live in bris but now in london I go to every near by game I can up here and when i go to see my parents I try to make it coinside with city!

When i was there I was goin to all home and some away!

Archived