IGNORED

Virgin On Demand

'Orns

Not some kind of shopping channel fellas, but those with Virgin can watch 'The Big Match Replayed' on demand right now and watch highlights from 11 Feb 1979 where we travel up to Goodison Park. Shocking conditions and a shit result, but the chance to watch a few club legends strut their stuff. Watched it with my week old daughter, one of our first proper father/daughter moments, let's hope she's not scarred for life!

Not some kind of shopping channel fellas, but those with Virgin can watch 'The Big Match Replayed' on demand right now and watch highlights from 11 Feb 1979 where we travel up to Goodison Park. Shocking conditions and a shit result, but the chance to watch a few club legends strut their stuff. Watched it with my week old daughter, one of our first proper father/daughter moments, let's hope she's not scarred for life!

Was the era of the perm but few of our lads bothered, possibly only Cormack, Gow & Whitehead.

Was on Saturday I think. Still got it on the TiVo to watch yet...was tempted to delete on the basis of the score, but it's still the City, so I can't do it!

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter Woodsy.

Cheers Steve, third daughter, time to hang my boots up I think! Can't risk getting a 4th whilst trying to get a little boy who will play for the City! Def watch the game though, hammering in shocking conditions, but it might just bring a tear to the eye!

Archived