IGNORED

Are Rangers Fans That Shallow

Welcome To The Jungle

Just seen that fifa 13 will include rangers in the game, but no other scottish teams outside the spl. Are rangers fans really gunna not buy the game because they arn't in it.

Ah, loves slow news days on OTIB

Could be a licensing/contractual reason behind it.

Would be interesting as to whether on the career mode they compete in the SPL from season 1!

Just seen that fifa 13 will include rangers in the game, but no other scottish teams outside the spl. Are rangers fans really gunna not buy the game because they arn't in it.

Ah, loves slow news days on OTIB

They'll probably just be in the 'other' clubs section, like Galatasaray and Boca Juniors are in every FIFA. No big deal; as 29AR said above, it's probably just a contractual thing for them to be in the game.

With the creation centre, albeit after alot of hard work, you can download teams/leagues to consoles.

There are hundreds of teams on there, I've downloaded the confrence, welsh and maltese leagues for a laugh.

I do think it's about time fifa had 'background teams' like othere non/lower league english and scottish teams that you could add into a career mode or see in the cup competitions. Fifa's game play is not the USP, they've blown PES away now they have reached their levels of game play/realism - I think EA gave up there and could do alot more 'extras' stuff. They could agree a sponsorship deal with x number of non-league teams to officially include them same with half as many lower league scots teams.

Archived