IGNORED

Baldock

Monkeh

Well I'm annoyed that in the Fifa 13 Ultimate Team - Team of the week, Charlie Austin got in there on the subs bench instead of Sammy B even though they both scored 2 goals yet one of Austin's was a pen!

This!!

Hope we get a couple of IF's this year! Got my city team already built on the web app ready for Fut13. Anyway without going off-topic, well done Sam well deserved! goals to mins ratio says everything about his quality, albeit very early on...

This!!

Hope we get a couple of IF's this year! Got my city team already built on the web app ready for Fut13. Anyway without going off-topic, well done Sam well deserved! goals to mins ratio says everything about his quality, albeit very early on...

Agree i can't wait for totw baldock, will be expenxive though just cos hes so fast. How are you lining up your city team on FUT anyway?

mine is:

Heaton

Foster Nyatanga Fontaine

Adomah Elliott Skuse Woolford

Davies (animal on fifa btw)

Baldock Stead

How are you getting this fut13? Do you have the season ticket for fifa?

No there is a web app that let's you get your starter packs and trade in the days leading up to fifas realease. Players are generally cheaper on there than they are when fifas released aswell. Just google fut13 web app it should come up.

Well I'm annoyed that in the Fifa 13 Ultimate Team - Team of the week, Charlie Austin got in there on the subs bench instead of Sammy B even though they both scored 2 goals yet one of Austin's was a pen!

Well one of Sams was severed up on a platter, not really great movement etc. Just said thanks and poped it in ;)

Agree i can't wait for totw baldock, will be expenxive though just cos hes so fast. How are you lining up your city team on FUT anyway?

mine is:

Heaton

Foster Nyatanga Fontaine

Adomah Elliott Skuse Woolford

Davies (animal on fifa btw)

Baldock Stead

Nice! mine is 4-1-2-1-2

Heaton

Foster -- Nyatanga -- Fontaine-- Cunningham

-- Skuse--

Adomah -- Woolford

-- Elliot --

Davies -- Baldock

Made a decent sum of coins via trading on the web app also so i've started building a beautiful Serie a team also

Anyone else getting the early release at 6pm tonight? I can't wait!

Nice! mine is 4-1-2-1-2

Heaton

Foster -- Nyatanga -- Fontaine-- Cunningham

-- Skuse--

Adomah -- Woolford

-- Elliot --

Davies -- Baldock

Made a decent sum of coins via trading on the web app also so i've started building a beautiful Serie a team also

Anyone else getting the early release at 6pm tonight? I can't wait!

Heaton

Foster Fontaine Nyatanga Cunningham

Adomah Skuse Pearson Wooly

Baldock(soon to be inform) Davies

and my reserves

Gerken

Wilson Wilson Carey Edwards (would be bryan but hes not on it)

Anderson Elliott Morris

Pitman

Taylor Stead

Carey and reid in my club so i have every city player i believe

Archived