IGNORED

C.a.t.s

Sidebet

Got back from Watford a few hours ago and have been thinking about my journey there and back (and obviously the game)

It was a last minute thing and got my coach ticket this morning, first of all i was told the seat i had on my ticket has someone sat in it so i would have to find another seat. The organisation was terrible and the bloke walking up and down the coach was constantly standing on people feet and elbowing my head.

Half way there and it was soon clear we had a couple of right numptys on the coach, sparking up cigarettes and clearly pissed right up baring in mind it was 11am.

The couple fromthe coach were ejected from the ground about 15 minutes into the game so i assumed they wouldnt be on the coach, but no! There they were, stinking the coach out.

Call me old fashoined but surely they should have been left to make there own way home as they have ruined the journey for everyone else, not only that but i had to give up my seat at the front for them so they called be watched enase there started smoking.

And then the guy decides to start standing everyones feet again asking for tips for the driver?? Jesus christ! The driver gets paid!! Piss off!

Never getting the coach again with city! Very dissapointed.

Game was good though ;)

Got back from Watford a few hours ago and have been thinking about my journey there and back (and obviously the game)

It was a last minute thing and got my coach ticket this morning, first of all i was told the seat i had on my ticket has someone sat in it so i would have to find another seat. The organisation was terrible and the bloke walking up and down the coach was constantly standing on people feet and elbowing my head.

Half way there and it was soon clear we had a couple of right numptys on the coach, sparking up cigarettes and clearly pissed right up baring in mind it was 11am.

The couple fromthe coach were ejected from the ground about 15 minutes into the game so i assumed they wouldnt be on the coach, but no! There they were, stinking the coach out.

Call me old fashoined but surely they should have been left to make there own way home as they have ruined the journey for everyone else, not only that but i had to give up my seat at the front for them so they called be watched enase there started smoking.

And then the guy decides to start standing everyones feet again asking for tips for the driver?? Jesus christ! The driver gets paid!! Piss off!

Game was good though ;)

I don't quite understand the driver collection but usually pay up out of guilt.

Game was good though ;)

This wouldn't have happened in Beryl's day. It would have been a game of bingo and no misbehaviour.

Haha how old were they? Not sure I'd have the balls to spark up a coach these days,they souls trollied

I wouldn't set fire to a coach either, and if 'they souls trollied' I guess that they're beyond help.

It all sounds a bit tame though. In the Eighties, I once travelled with the City Under Nineteens Travel Service.

What a bunch they were!

I wouldn't set fire to a coach either, and if 'they souls trollied' I guess that they're beyond help.

It all sounds a bit tame though. In the Eighties, I once travelled with the City Under Nineteens Travel Service.

What a bunch they were!

Opps thanks for pointing out that walking and trying to post on a forum, coupled by wine leads to mistakes ;)

Coach 3 I take it? They had a giant bottle of water full of vodka! To be fair, it wasnt Citys fault that they got on the coach on the way to the ground. Thought the rest of the journey was fine, good time for arrival and nothing else bad to say about the coach. Collection for driver is silly though

Last time i used cats, these lads behind me were daring each other to moon out the window. After a few minutes, one of them dared his mate to stick his knob against the window. After he sat back down, the area on the window was covered in grease and it started dripping.

Last time i used cats, these lads behind me were daring each other to moon out the window. After a few minutes, one of them dared his mate to stick his knob against the window. After he sat back down, the area on the window was covered in grease and it started dripping.

You are the funniest poster on here :yahoo:

Sounds more exciting than my trip to Rotherham in league cup 1st round late 70s.Picked up from golden valley roundabout -Cheltenham around 1pm for 7.45ko.felt like being in detention for 5 hours,duely lost and suffered deathly silence for 5 hours at 40 mph home.!!What would we do without the cast of Jeremy Kyle.?

I refuse to go anywhere near the CATS service anymore. Anyone who has had the misfortune of being on coach number one (aka the Royston Vasley Express) and the clique characters on it who basically look upon you as an outsider/scummer put me off it for good.

Never understood the need to leave 6 hours before a journey to West Brom and then spend an hour and a half in the services.

I refuse to go anywhere near the CATS service anymore. Anyone who has had the misfortune of being on coach number one (aka the Royston Vasley Express) and the clique characters on it who basically look upon you as an outsider/scummer put me off it for good.

Never understood the need to leave 6 hours before a journey to West Brom and then spend an hour and a half in the services.

Went to plmuff a few years back with them, departed at 9, stopped twice (1:30 kick off) and was late for the game

Archived