IGNORED

Goals From All Over The Pitch

miketh2nd

I think it's great we are finally no longer only scoring from just the strikers and adomah. That now the midfielder s are starting to score goals also be nice to see some our defenders scores from corners and set pieces.

Maybe thats just me being greedy wanting the defenders to score also when we are in such good goal scoring form.

Our corners/set pieces are something we need to work on still but it seems our short corners have been the most effective this season so far.

I think it's great we are finally no longer only scoring from just the strikers and adomah. That now the midfielder s are starting to score goals also be nice to see some our defenders scores from corners and set pieces.

Maybe thats just me being greedy wanting the defenders to score also when we are in such good goal scoring form.

Our corners/set pieces are something we need to work on still but it seems our short corners have been the most effective this season so far.

Didn't Wilson score at the weekend? What more do you want :)

Such a stark contrast from last season, credit to the players (old and new) for stepping up but Mcinnes has done a sterling job transforming the team to a very good standard in such a small amount of time. If we can bulk up a bit defensivley then there is no reason we can't be mixing in and around the play-offs this season. The future is looking bright for sure!

Baldock, Davies, Adomah and Woolford all look like real goalscoring threats.

Pearson and Elliott are getting into good goalscoring positions.

Taylor though needs to look more of a threat in front of goal....while his all round play is excellent he doesn't look like someone who will get us 10 goals a season.

Archived