IGNORED

John Terry Quits England

Brizzle Jordan

So your all happy we've lost our best defender and leader on the pitch? The whole thing should have been dropped the moment a COURT cleared him of any wrongdoing.

Say what you like about the man, but as a player it's a big loss to an already average side.

So your all happy we've lost our best defender and leader on the pitch? The whole thing should have been dropped the moment a COURT cleared him of any wrongdoing.

Say what you like about the man, but as a player it's a big loss to an already average side.

I Am happy yes.

He was pretty outstanding in the Euro's but he would never be good enough in 2014 anyway,

Hart©, Walker, Caulker, Jones, Gibbs, Shelvey, Wilshere, Cleverley, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Sturridge/Ince, Welbeck. That would be quite exciting. :)

Im not sure about Shelvey or even Cleverley. I'd predict Stirling would be ahead of Sturridge maybe? We are still crying out for a quality striker! What has happened to them.

:laughcont: you should do stand up

Why's that then. He's been as consistent as anyone in an England shirt.

I cant help but feel some people's opinion of him as a man let it cloud their judgment of him as a player. But hey ho, lets look to the future.

Lots of great young talent coming through :fastasleep:

He was pretty outstanding in the Euro's but he would never be good enough in 2014 anyway,

Hart©, Walker, Caulker, Jones, Gibbs, Shelvey, Wilshere, Cleverley, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Sturridge/Ince, Welbeck. That would be quite exciting. :)

If thats the England team for the next few years We have a fair few more years winning nothing

Sturridge and Welbeck up front!!! The rest of the world must be s#####g themselves having to face that

Why's that then. He's been as consistent as anyone in an England shirt.

I cant help but feel some people's opinion of him as a man let it cloud their judgment of him as a player. But hey ho, lets look to the future.

Lots of great young talent coming through :fastasleep:

Consistent maybe, but we will never win anything with him and the likes of lampard, Gerard, terry, etc etc, I would rather the next generation come in and had a go.

Very, good Premier League defender, poor international defender, never had the game for that type of football imo

Very, good Premier League defender, poor international defender, never had the game for that type of football imo

Have to disagree TRL. Always rated him as an international player. Perhaps not world class CB but certainly as close as England have.

Archived