IGNORED

Hi Guys!

dirty gashead

Dirty saghead in peace here, I have been told that we have signed Mr pitman on loan for a month from someone with in the club (a player) apologies if wrong but I thought he was a regular for you and way too good for the basement! Anyway love you loads.

He doesn't even make the bench here, far from a regular, but far too good for that league, be surprising to see him go to you.

If it's got legs it can only be because Pitman wants to play and doesn't want to move. I wouldn't want to see it happen though, I mean we'd obviously pick up the wage bill and for what, Rovers to get a free player... **** that!

And wants to be in the shop window scoring goals for a month before a 6 month loan somewhere better. Makes sense to me.

No way should he go to the gas, if thing go well for him there all we'll know is he can score at that level, sheesh we already know that, if things go sour all he'll get is dogs abuse.

At the very least he should be playing in league one, certainly not for some Mickey Mouse outfit who's fans will do anything to do our club down.

Let em rot.

Archived