IGNORED

Can A Season Ticket Holder Buy Tickets For Leeds Fans?

Randy Marsh

Got a group of Leeds fans I know from a few years back wanting to get tickets for the game. Unfortunately they can't get tickets in the Away End so they've asked tried to get in the Home End - no luck, you can't buy tickets for this game unless you're on our database.

So with all the problems they're facing I said I'd get all 10 of them a ticket. Just wondering though if the club would allow me to do this? I probably won't say they're Leeds fans just to be on the safe side!

I suppose Dolman would be best place to get them in?

I assume this is a joke? If there is any trouble and they trace the tickets back to you you're in the brown stuff, apart from that the Dolman is no safer to sit as an away supporter than anywhere else in the ground. I sit in Block C and there are plenty of people around on the look out for the opposition.

Got a group of Leeds fans I know from a few years back wanting to get tickets for the game. Unfortunately they can't get tickets in the Away End so they've asked tried to get in the Home End - no luck, you can't buy tickets for this game unless you're on our database.

So with all the problems they're facing I said I'd get all 10 of them a ticket. Just wondering though if the club would allow me to do this? I probably won't say they're Leeds fans just to be on the safe side!

That would be fine. If there's a problem I'm happy to apply as well, there is a seat next to me spare. He can pick up the ticket on Sat. Meet me in the 3 Lions .

no its a all ticket game and like last season I suspect the fans have to be in the database before they will be sold tickets,

Also as you're posting on here David Lloyd will make a note of it now and make sure you don't get the tickets

I have made a note that Randy Marsh is an amusing and notorious wind-up merchant.

:ill:

Or East End actually, at least they'll be closer to their own fans that way.

Randy I've got 14 tickets to sell in the EE as my Sunday football team are now playing in the cup on Saturday, are you still interested?

I've bought 20 for my Leeds mate and his mates. He says they are coming tooled up and looking for revenge. Dolman block F.

They are proper scallywags and are looking for like minded sorts in bovver boots and braces to have a "rumble" with.

If anyone is interested, please forward your details to Randy or Kingswood Mask so they can make the appropriate arrangements.

I've bought 20 for my Leeds mate and his mates. He says they are coming tooled up and looking for revenge. Dolman block F.

They are proper scallywags and are looking for like minded sorts in bovver boots and braces to have a "rumble" with.

If anyone is interested, please forward your details to Randy or Kingswood Mask so they can make the appropriate arrangements.

Easton Boy, before you spout your rubbish, please have the respect to read my original post regarding the hooligans and why i thanked them, not for the bother or "bovver" but for the electric feeling that they inspired during my formative years, if you had the good sense to read all the relative posts on the thread you would of noticed it was through the eyes of a twelve year old child, but hey, you know best,

can i call you mikita, just a tool

Easton Boy, before you spout your rubbish, please have the respect to read my original post regarding the hooligans and why i thanked them, not for the bother or "bovver" but for the electric feeling that they inspired during my formative years, if you had the good sense to read all the relative posts on the thread you would of noticed it was through the eyes of a twelve year old child, but hey, you know best,

can i call you mikita, just a tool

And if you had the sense to understand MY post, then you would have grasped the fact that i felt that you are as likely to incite violence at AG as Randy Marsh, Steve Lansdown or a bag of ready salted crisps.

And if you had the sense to understand MY post, then you would have grasped the fact that i felt that you are as likely to incite violence at AG as Randy Marsh, Steve Lansdown or a bag of ready salted crisps.

Do i say thanks or no thanks, maybe my grasp on reallity stems from the belief that to take the piss is in itself a realisation of ones

inabilities to look in a mirror and say hello, thanks anyway, hello

Do i say thanks or no thanks, maybe my grasp on reallity stems from the belief that to take the piss is in itself a realisation of ones

inabilities to look in a mirror and say hello, thanks anyway, hello

Take it anyway you want - Take it left, take it right, take it up your jacksie - your username was merely a tool for filling up my post.

Toodlepip

Archived