IGNORED

Song For Elokobi?

The hand of RO'D

To the tune of stooshe - black heart. Gay I know.

McInnes has gone and bought a monster.

He's gunna scare the opposition to death

He's big and he's bad

He plays at left back

Oh yes he's the best we've ever had

McInnes has gone and bought a monster

George Elokobi!

I credit your creativeness but that is quite simply not going to catch on. Most people on here probs don't know who stooshe are. And for a good reason.

Here's some more suggestions I put on another thread:

Or sung quite slow (I know not possible in the EE) but... to the tune of forza eastenders

El OH KOBI

EL OH KOBI

Running down the wing,

Hear the city sing,

El OH KOBI

or seeing as he breaks walls when sliding into them (see link http://www.tribalfoo...terally-1559941)

He breaks walls my lord, he breaks walls.

Elokobi he breaks walls.

Does anyone else feel that players need to EARN the right to have a song?

That is they way thing used to be. He could be slower than the M Shed but he has to have a song even before anybody even knows what he looks like. This song will have a tune like all the other songs. This is the way it is now. Du du du do do the Elokobi, Du du do ...

We were signing DJ Campbell's name at Forest before we'd even signed the bloke! And that was wrong too!

It's a sign of the times, it feels like chants are sung to spur players on rather than appreciate their efforts.

There are two types of chants; those that appreciate the players efforts and those that appreciate the player signing.

It's the better chants that are original AND appreciate the players efforts, rather than a catchy number for the new boy.

We'll all be singing whatever song for Elokobi if he performs. Take the Marvin Elliott one (not totally original but heard some great renditions when he's on form)

We've got the best defence in the world, we've got George Elokobi, and Joey and Ricky, and Liam & Louis let's not forget Tom Heatooooon.

If we weren't leaking goals maybe!

To the tune of stooshe - black heart. Gay I know.

McInnes has gone and bought a monster.

He's gunna scare the opposition to death

He's big and he's bad

He plays at left back

Oh yes he's the best we've ever had

McInnes has gone and bought a monster

George Elokobi!

10/10 for thieving my idea.

1/10 for understanding syllables.

2. person I disagree with

1. (person I disagree with)- Slang for spastic, but used against a person who says or does something completely idiotic by accident or without realisation. This makes every witness simultaneously raise their hands to their shoulders and shake 'em while sticking their tongue in their lower lip and making 'urrgh' noises.

2. (Monged)- A vegetive state of mind/being usually effective after consuming large quantities of alcohol, weed, lsd, ecstacy etc or combinations of.

1. Steve you person I disagree with, you've just poured the kettle onto ya cornflakes.

2. Steve's well monged after we spiked his drink with acid, muhahahaha.

Archived