IGNORED

Derek Riordan

mcbcfc

He currently has a contract up until Christmas for a team in Bristol and he would be able to pay the cost of a fine through his savings

Ha - 'a' team in Bristol, not 'the' team in Bristol and bless him, he's managed to save £800 during his incredibly privileged lifestyle being a professional footballer. Hasn't he done well for himself

Wouldn't spend all those savings in one go Del Boy - the career is obviously coming to a conclusion playing for that lot!

He currently has a contract up until Christmas for a team in Bristol and he would be able to pay the cost of a fine through his savings

Ha - 'a' team in Bristol, not 'the' team in Bristol

Referring to Rovers as 'a team in Bristol' was clearly an attempt to spare him from extreme embarrassment. He may be a homophobe who can't handle his beer but I guess he still has human rights.

Referring to Rovers as 'a team in Bristol' was clearly an attempt to spare him from extreme embarrassment. He may be a homophobe who can't handle his beer but I guess he still has human rights.

Ha - love it! Didn't think of it that Ted. Actually feel quite sorry for the bloke now.....!

Apparently he is shocking according to the fans.

I suppose when you're the Barca of Div 4 you're used to a certain kind of player..........in all seriousness, wtf were they expecting? He's playing for the Gash ffs

Some deluded ****ers in the Blue Few it would seem, expecting world beaters to be signing for them.......

I suppose when you're the Barca of Div 4 you're used to a certain kind of player..........in all seriousness, wtf were they expecting? He's playing for the Gash ffs

Some deluded ****ers in the Blue Few it would seem, expecting world beaters to be signing for them.......

they are world beaters until the get to that cesspool then turn into downsleague players over night,

I reckon Jock is their chief scout as a few of the players he said were too good for us ended up at the gas

"The court heard how staff removed the footballer because he is banned for life from a number of pubs and clubs in the Scottish capital"

Being banned for life from even one pub or club takes some doing. This man shows that he's consistently very crap indeed.

I'm surprised he hasn't signed for Rovers before.

they are world beaters until the get to that cesspool then turn into downsleague players over night,

I reckon Jock is their chief scout as a few of the players he said were too good for us ended up at the gas

He's gone very quiet Monkeh......!

I read somewhere last week that a kid got a job as a manager of a pro club in Azerbaijan (or somewhere similar) on the back of being fantastic at FM, maybe the Jock persuaded Higgs & co that he knew what he was on about, and hey presto......!

I think the right wing press have pressurised our politicians into knee jerk reactions and a medieval punishment system. I don't have a problem with banning drunken louts from pubs and clubs or indeed fining them, but to make them wear that blue and white quartered shirt impinges their human rights and is far too severe a punishment and a complete humiliation for them.

I think the right wing press have pressurised our politicians into knee jerk reactions and a medieval punishment system. I don't have a problem with banning drunken louts from pubs and clubs or indeed fining them, but to make them wear that blue and white quartered shirt impinges their human rights and is far too severe a punishment and a complete humiliation for them.

I disagree - make them wear those shirts and wade in mud up to their ankles, says I :tumbleweed:

Archived